• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Is it worth max out two or more different fighters of the same character at the same time?

Void Spirit

Reaction score
To Unlock and Max out the skill three of a Gold Fighter you need A LOT OF RESOURCES:
  • Only To max out The Skill Three you need 1.125 skill points and 2.435.000 canopy coins.
  • Only To Unlock and max out ONE marquee ability you need 2.750 skill points and 250.000 canopy coins.
  • Only To Unlock and max out BOTH marquee abilities you need 5.250 skill points and 250.000 canopy coins.
  1. Is it worth have two different fighters of the same character with the same marquee ability?
  2. Should I start maxing out the skill three of a Gold Fighter even if I didn't max out one marquee ability of a previous fighter of the same character?

Last edited:
Reactions: rexturtle1120
I don't find it worthwhile a lot of times to max out Marquee abilities, especially on natural gold fighters. It's just a ton of points I could be investing in a second character, which is generally more valuable than one slightly stronger character. A number of Marquee abilities tend to give the biggest bang for your buck when you first get them and get only marginally better for the next 2,500 points.

As for having more than one of the same character, that kinda depends. The only real advantage of having identical characters is 1) Using them more often, 2) Teaming them up with themselves and I guess now 3) Being able to use them more than once either on offense or defense in Rift Battles.

Personally, I prefer exploring new characters and the most of the doubles I have are there because they make great backup: Surgeon General (though I haven't really filled out the second one), Peashooter (who I have as both a silver and gold) and Understudy (who's SA was changed to no longer help others, and is now fairly useless to me)

I think Scarlet Viper is the only offensive character I have two of (again as both a silver and gold) and even that's just because I wanted another gold Eliza to mess around with, while still having enough silver characters to make progression in Prize Fights.

DO NOT LEVEL BOTH MARQUEE ON THE SAME FIGHTER. Because every time you switch it’s 250 theonites. EVERYTIME.
I had a tainted blood Rusty with full marque. Then they made grudge. Ooops.

As for OP questions - it's entirely up to you. Play however you want.

There's a dude out there with a team of 3 diamond HQs. I mean I wouldn't diamond even one, but apparently he likes his Bellas. OTOH I'm so gonna diamond all the Squigglies, even though it makes zero sense.

Ah, there's Cell, he now has 3 diamond Oh Mais. And Trigg has 3 diamond REs. I'm not even sure who he hates more - his opponents or himself (IMO you have to hate yourself to level a RE to max diamond. And he's done not once but thrice).

Sooo, maybe you really like Rage Appropriate and want to play her all the time but energy economy is getting in your way, so why not upgrade a couple more?

I had a tainted blood Rusty with full marque. Then they made grudge. Ooops.
Apologies for hijacking this post

Just make another Rusty my dude.

I made a post on how to counter dread locks in rift and ppl convinced me a ICU SK Val is best. I switched my MAXED trauma center SK to ICU not knowing every switch is 250 theo. Now i feel really bad for wasting the 500 Theo (I’m not maxing her ma again) and my well loved SK is also in limbo. Can’t lay me eye on her for I while.

Reactions: fanghoul