1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Let's Be Friends!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fanghoul, Dec 10, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Animus66

Animus66 Active Member

My username is: upload_2020-2-6_17-17-10.png a joke name to avoid to many friend requests [like ''Psych'']. Always on the game; have been for years, and if am off longer then 2 weeks just boot . Name will change in the future. Send out gifts everyday (try) - it's what I have rather then miss a day. I main Cerebella, Parasoul, and Valentine. Am a old dude, but feel free to add as am not fussed as long as you get good.

Or already are good too.

P.s friend list is full now but you can try or ask sure someone will need a boot

but man so far be a case if your lucky. few more weeks I'll update my name too I blame Sharpie for giving me that name (she did something, I said it, then friends came out on SGM, no biggy though) lol

#41 Animus66, Feb 6, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
    Erick Draves and Irghen like this.
  2. SheriffNick

SheriffNick New Member

Ign is Sheriff Nick. Always looking for more friends to swap gifts with

Animus66 likes this.
  3. Izarck

Izarck New Member

My username is the same as my account

#43 Izarck, Feb 12, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
  4. Disasterrr19

Disasterrr19 Active Member

Well, now that the "Sent/Claimed" gift ratios are easily traceable through Social Hub, I see that my friends all got 5-6 Gold gifts from me. My intention from the beginning was to make a list, keep track and send everyone equal amount of Golds (and it worked just fine). However, I now see that some people were incredibly nice to me (thank you, folks!) and sent me a lot more Gold gifts than they received from me...

Now that I've got my Inner Pieces (actually, even two), I would like to ask not to prioritize me when choosing friends to send Gold gifts to - I'm fine with pink ones.

I am going to continue my way of sending equal amounts of Golds to everyone since I do not like favoring anyone above others, so please excuse me if you feel that I don't reciprocate your generosity - you can be sure that I would not intentionally deprive you of your share of Golds!

Robokit and Pit Frango like this.
  5. Rudølf

Rudølf Active Member

I got a few slots... I WOULDN'T MIND RECRUITING MORE BEOWUFFIANS—

Except I'm not good at sending back gifts equally, my friends are a witness of this ;w;

#45 Rudølf, Feb 19, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
    Kontol Kuda and Animus66 like this.
  6. Manowar

Manowar Member

I’ve got a couple slots open. I don’t always post regularly but I lurk a couple times a week. In game is buckoducko.

7. Erick Draves

Erick Draves Active Member

HEEEY!, I´m super popular in this kind of things, but if you want to try your luck in my super explusive VIP list... wait!! Where are you going?! You haven´t written my name!! Is "Erick Draves"! Haaave aaa niceeeee daaaaaay...!

Animus66 and Irghen like this.
  8. Victor Gomez

Victor Gomez New Member

Dominican03

9. foussi

foussi Member

Heya ,my ingame name is foussi.
    I am pretty active, feel free to add me.

10. rexturtle1120

rexturtle1120 Active Member

My in game name is rexturtle1120, I shouldn’t be too hard to miss because I’ve got a Diamond Sketchy Peacock. The best Peacock of all time! (At least to me)... I’m usually pretty active, I usually play really hardcore one day, then just check in the next. I try to keep consist with gift giving, if you’ve given me gold gifts and I haven’t given any back, I will notice and will work to repay you. I’m sometimes on channel 0, with a tip or two, but I like to float around the chat rooms. If you wanna be friends I’m all for it! Though my friend list is at 42/50 and it says I’m full (I’m deleting some people today) at the moment, does anyone else have this problem?

11. Kontol Kuda

Kontol Kuda Active Member

Aloha lovely people,

I'm not relatively new or even a veteran player. It has been almost 8 months of dedication. I'm always active on daily basis before and after my working hour. You will see me most of the time on Channel 1. I love to travel the world. Come to say hi and have a convos with me ;)

My username in the game is .KUDA , different from here. Otherwise they gonna change me into @MediciGoon_0111 again ^^

12. TonyPartridge30

TonyPartridge30 Well-Known Member

I suppose I should add more friends before considering removing some of the more inactive ones. Haven't even filled up my list to half. XD

13. poision mis

poision mis New Member

hello everyone..nice to meet u all