• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Login Bug

It is a possibility that this is occurring only in Europe.

It is a possibility that this is occurring only in Europe.

It definitely seems to be affecting European players the most. We're very sorry about the delay, guys. Unfortunately there's only so much we can do ourselves, but we're trying to assist LINE in any way we can to help resolve the issue ASAP.

When you guys are able to get back into the game, you'll have some rewards waiting in your inboxes, including a silver relic lining! We understand that this is a frustrating situation, and apologize for the inconvenience. We hope to have better news for you all soon.

It definitely seems to be affecting European players the most. We're very sorry about the delay, guys. Unfortunately there's only so much we can do ourselves, but we're trying to assist LINE in any way we can to help resolve the issue ASAP.

When you guys are able to get back into the game, you'll have some rewards waiting in your inboxes, including a silver relic lining! We understand that this is a frustrating situation, and apologize for the inconvenience. We hope to have better news for you all soon.

Thanks for the info and don't worry we all understand that this can take a long time, but hopefully it will be over soon.

Seems to be affecting US players (NYC here) and the delete-login hotfix I suggested isnt working. What gives?

It Works again but i thout we get better Rewords 40k coins/1 silverlin and 1 gold attackrelict?? I get an ivy im very disepointet about that but thx anyway the Game Works again Germany Hamburg

I'm glad the game is working again, but man, the coin-amount is a bit disappointing. I mean, just playing todays daily will give me 100k. And we missed 5 dailies.
Yes, I know I sound like an asshole...

Looks LINE has made some good progress!

If you're just now able to login, could you please post your region one more time along with a short message letting us know you logged in successfully?

If you are still having issues logging in, please let us know and include your region aswell!

The more data we have on which regions are still having issues, if at all, the better we will be able to assist LINE.

I can login again and the game is working fine, thank ALLAH (which is God in Arabic) everything is back to normal. My region is Antwerp Belgium. THANK YOU

For me its working again since about 2 hours.

Region : europe - hamburg, Germany

Did not work for 3 days

Back in!

Region: West Europe (England, United Kingdom)

Haven't been able to play since monday, but I'm glad I've gotten back in now, thanks for all the updates on the situation, and the compensation for lost time, you devs are the best!

Please someone help me. I have lost all my progress and i can't log into my LINE account. I have spent countless hours with this game and even had a few golden fights, so i dont want to lose it all :(
EDIT: it's all ok now. I managed to get all my progress back :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171202-122833.png
    Screenshot_20171202-122833.png
    442.2 KB · Views: 4
Thx guys it finaly works again.
Czech Republic/prague

I'm getting an Error Code: 503, An error occurred while attempting to login, while trying to sync game data

I can’t login to my LINE account, this is my info:
St-Jean-Sur le Richelieu, Canada, Québec, North America
2 Dec, 16:45
iPad
Private Wifi
I wish this is gonna help for the other
Nope, I still not can’t, same bug 11 Dec.
NOPE, again, even whit the 1.6.1 patch, :l, same bug 18 Dec
Resolved-login bug???? But I still have the same bug, 8 Jan, I need some help:(

Last edited:
Looks LINE has made some good progress!

If you're just now able to login, could you please post your region one more time along with a short message letting us know you logged in successfully?

If you are still having issues logging in, please let us know and include your region aswell!

The more data we have on which regions are still having issues, if at all, the better we will be able to assist LINE.
Thank you for the support! It's awesome to see this fixed so fast! I just got able to login again from the North America.

Last edited:
Reactions: Liam
I can’t login to my LINE account, this is my info:
St-Jean-Sur le Richelieu, Canada, Québec, North America
2 Dec, 16:45
iPad
Private Wifi
I wish this is gonna help for the other
Nope, I still not can’t, same bug 11 Dec.
NOPE, again, even whit the 1.6.1 patch, :l, same bug 18 Dec
Resolved-login bug???? But I still have the same bug, 8 Jan, I need some help:(