• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Lost of streak of price fights

Jocemigue

Reaction score
I have a huawei p20 lite
When I win a price fight the loading screen (that with the little bomb walking) takes a long time to load and then the screen goes black without show the experience or any Stat and then count the fight as lost, I lost 7 streaks today, This is getting too annoying, since the new update the game is very annoying and has many bugs, I'm already thinking about quitting

Last edited:
Just to be safe, make sure you've updated to 4.3.2. We are aware of a bug that has the game fail to load the rewards screen properly, resulting in a loss. It's our top priority and we plan to have it resolved next update.

What type of network are you typically playing on?

Just to be safe, make sure you've updated to 4.3.2. We are aware of a bug that has the game fail to load the rewards screen properly, resulting in a loss. It's our top priority and we plan to have it resolved next update.

I play regularly in my house I have a good internet connection via wifi although when I go home a famlair with a faster internet the game takes longer to connect and presents this error much more often, the speed of my Internet is 15mbps and at my brother's house that has 30 mbps is more problematic the connection and presents very often the error of lost fights

hi. sorry to budge in, but do you mean the bug where a win is counted a loss in pfs? im facing this in random pfs. for example. element pf would be perfectly smooth. but after that character pf will have this bug happeneing to every 20 fights.

if i get your confirmation. ill wait until next update to play again.

hi. sorry to budge in, but do you mean the bug where a win is counted a loss in pfs? im facing this in random pfs. for example. element pf would be perfectly smooth. but after that character pf will have this bug happeneing to every 20 fights.

if i get your confirmation. ill wait until next update to play again.
The last few days have not happened again but mistakes happen randomly can be just starting the streak or after 16 fights or any amount

Reactions: tiffany butterfly