• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Marie Raid Boss.

Nochlosa

Reaction score
This is a little idea that popped into my mind during a discussion about potential characters that we could play as in Skullgirls Mobile. You know how some mobile games, especially these RPG focused ones, often have community wide boss battles one could participate in to earn the whole community rewards? Well, this is the idea I have in mind!

If Marie ever does land in the game in some form or fashion, with her being playable, or taking up her mantle as the only real Boss in Skullgirls, I think it would be cool if this was a mode that was implemented along with, or after, she gets released! Everyone gets to take part in draining Maries enormous health pool by entering into battles against her, all the while, earning personal rewards while toiling away at earning rewards for everybody through their efforts! There can even be certain fight modifiers, difficulties (Bronze only, Silver only, etc.), with rewards that reflect the challenge the player decides to take on!

Naturally though, this is only a suggestion, and I know we are likely a far, far cry away from this being possible, but it would be cool to see this potentially happen some day!

Maybe a prize fight or story node that could implement this. Maybe a final boss in a new story mode chapter that could give massive rewards (maybe a diamond relic) if won but because of the great rewards Marie would have massive amounts of health.

I would love to see a suped up Marie Boss Fight of some kind in the future.

It's actually something we were considering working on for 2019, but didn't have the bandwidth to work on.
https://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-2019-preview.5016/
MISC GOODIES - Although these aren’t at the top of the queue, we’re excited to explore some of the many things you’ve been requesting, like some form of Marie battle, Alternate VO Packs, and more! We’ll provide more clues about new features like these as we approach each new update.