• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Master peacock help

MrNoggin

Reaction score
Heyo, I’ve managed to grind out every node in Peacock’s master story mode except one:

1xPeacock vs Dread Locks Filia and Djinn Frizz Filia

My strongest Peacock is a maxed gold Ultraviolent with Special Feature, and while she’s got the damage output to win, Dread Lock’s SA’s really messes me up every time. My second strongest is That’s All Folks who’s nowhere near max and even then I wouldn’t want to throw her in because of the precision auto buff.

How’d you beat it?

Heyo, I’ve managed to grind out every node in Peacock’s master story mode except one:

1xPeacock vs Dread Locks Filia and Djinn Frizz Filia

My strongest Peacock is a maxed gold Ultraviolent with Special Feature, and while she’s got the damage output to win, Dread Lock’s SA’s really messes me up every time. My second strongest is That’s All Folks who’s nowhere near max and even then I wouldn’t want to throw her in because of the precision auto buff.

How’d you beat it?

Wait, why don't you want Precision? Precision both gives you a crit, but also bypasses enemy SA's which is exactly what you want to do with Dreadlocks.

In general though this master mode favors using defensive variants. Your damage is always about the same from that one modifier I'm not looking up right now, but extra HP is very useful to have, particularly here. I beat the node using a level 41 diamond Untouchable, though admittedly it took a couple tries.

Reactions: Yomady and MrNoggin
I didn’t know that precision bypassed SA’s! Neat, thanks!

Note that throws also cannot crit, so they won't activate her HEAVY BLEED Signature Ability.
You can use her taunt to get immune after a throw, and then that will give you a window of not needing to worry about the bleed damage.

If you don't get bleed, you can kill the Dreadlocks with a Gold Peacock without dying to her SA.