• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Move folders for quick equipping

Scorialimit

Reaction score
It's a common practice to change moves for offense and defense sets. It allows you to use fighters for whatever role they need to preform at the time. However, it can take more time than ideal, and when switching so many moves back on rift defenses, you may forget a fighter or two and not realize it until you're in a match. Honestly the time drain is enough that I straight up don't even bother investing in an extra offense set for my defenses, I just run their defense set if I need to.

I was playing around with the idea of adding folders. While graphic design isn't my forte, I figured I'd whip up a semi-decent example image here.

Here's a mockup I drew up (It's not my best graphic work, I'm very tired):
I_got_too_tired_to_finish_this.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attach...8909069392/I_got_too_tired_to_finish_this.png

It would work similarly to applying moves to a fighter, you drag the moves onto the folder, and it would display how many moves are in it and the move points it would take to equip. Removing moves would probably require entering the folder and dragging them to some icon that looks like you're removing them from the folder. They could be different colors so you can mentally label them for certain characters (EX. blue folder for Brain Freeze, red for Harley, green for Armed Forces) or roles (Red for attack, blue for defense, green for crit).

There would be a downside that you'd sometimes want to switch moves (ex. for immunity taunts) and put the original move back when you're done, but switching one move twice is easier than switching every move.

Even if there were a limit to how many folders you could have per character, it would massively improve the time spent putting moves on your rift defenses and encourage people to invest coins in more moves, to have both offense and defense sets.

Been wanting to suggest like this for months but don’t have the skills to mock things up and it’d take too much writing to convey. Thank you both for making a dream into something concrete for the devs to see! This would save a LOT of time and allow players to focus more on playing the game rather than managing and mis-managing the game especially for late players with over 500 moves...

Ooh, I'd love to see something like this!

It would make move management a lot simpler for players with large collections.

We have internal tasks for exploring move load outs (we have tasks for most feedback mentioned on this forum), but we haven't been able to get around to digging into it yet.

Consider everything in this thread seen though! @Krazete, love the site - shared it with the team! I love the offense vs defense setting.

Been wanting to suggest like this for months but don’t have the skills to mock things up and it’d take too much writing to convey.
Yeah, I do remember this topic brought up several times by different people, however, Krazete made such a beautiful example that I'm going to see this in my dreams at nights! I remember years ago a similar Build Tool was introduced for skillsets in Guild Wars MMORPG - and it was the most pleasant update for me through 5 years of playing it.

IDK about you folks, but I would easily pay something like $10-15 just to have this implemented.

Also, question to @Krazete - do you think it could be possible to turn your creation into an online tool where we would be able to assemble our specific builds, save them and share with others? Or is it too much work for something nobody would use?

:D
IDK about you folks, but I would easily pay something like $10-15 just to have this implemented.
I’d pledge to buy a $99 package to get this implemented. :D Imagine all the time it’ll save so I can spend more time playing rather than managing moves.