• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

New BB3 datamined

tom641

Reaction score
Analysis of the app's files show that the devs left a mostly-functional BB3 that currently can't appear on AI characters or from move relics. As to why it's not in the game, it's hard to tell. Right now it appears that it was deemed too weak to be a BB3 and might be re-added in the next patch. Picture below.

Hopefully we see it in the wild soon, preferably with a very quick charge rate and higher damage to bring it in line with the rest of the AI's BB3 options.

Attachments

• newbb3.jpg
    newbb3.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: Parabellum
Yes it's a joke. Apparently not a very good one. I was making fun of how most of the time the enemy having a BB3 just instantly kills you with no chance for survival.

Maybe it'd have been better if I found a non-motivational version of that old 2hu joke.

I thought you couldn't datamine a mobile game
you absolutely can. That's how people find events before they happen in games like Fire Emblem Heroes adding banners for new characters before they're actually added.

Reactions: ThanatosDK
Since the community for this game is kinda small, I'm not surprised we don't have a dedicated community of dataminers scouring the game's code each and every day. I'm sure you'll be able to find some useful stuff. I seem to remember one of the mods even saying that Beowulf's character card used to be visible, which implies that everyone else (Double, Squigly, etc...) will be in there too.

Since the community for this game is kinda small, I'm not surprised we don't have a dedicated community of dataminers scouring the game's code each and every day. I'm sure you'll be able to find some useful stuff. I seem to remember one of the mods even saying that Beowulf's character card used to be visible, which implies that everyone else (Double, Squigly, etc...) will be in there too.
I actually data mined the game yesterday but didn't find anything cool yet.

I did manage to extract the intro vid that plays when you first start the game, in case anyone wants to watch that again: