1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Fights New Character PF Tier

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Graydiance, Nov 25, 2019.

?

Would you like to see a higher prize fight tier than gold?

1. Yes

65.2%
  2. No

34.8%
  1. Diony

Diony Active Member

Any News about PF rework on 4.3 update?
    It's too high, diamonds shouldn't be allowed in PF

tiffany butterfly likes this.
  2. Dusty00

Dusty00 Well-Known Member

Even silver PFs have been 1.6m the past few weeks and 450k+ for bronze. Maybe it’s the pandemic and people have more time to play?

I think rewards should be streamlined to give players shards throughout milestone rewards. That way, it’s not a all or nothing. If you can get through all the milestones then you get 500 gold shards total. Top10% gives you another 500. Then, get rid of the whole character as reward.

3. tiffany butterfly

bronze and silver pf is ok at the moment. just a single 20 streak will give you top 10%. but gold. shudders. and i agree with the shard idea. with all these new veriants always getting the same fighter is meh

4. Sushi-o-dog

Sushi-o-dog New Member

isn't that too much i mean top 10% 250 diamond shards? if that pf has the same rotation as the normal one then good players will be able to get a new diamond in 2 weeks which would make diamond even more common which will increase the problem in the gold pf what about top 10% gets 80 diamond shards and rank 1-10 gets 125 soooo it will keep the diamond fighter a little less rare but not that much. also without having in mind that some players play rift and some that are in gold 1 or in diamond will get diamond characters even faster with a lot more resources to upgrade them and if those players decide to farm xp to level up their new diamonds in the gold pf that will increase even more the amount of points u might need to get to top 10% in those pf . i believe that the best idea to fix those problems sooo new players can enjoy them might be reworking the pf like making only silver characters can play in the silver pf, and only gold characters can play in the gold pf and the same with the diamond one or keep the same sistem we already have but banning diamond characters in the gold pf making them only able to be used in the diamond pf so people can have a collection of characters of each rarity and at the same time make the amount of points to need for each pf smaller

#24 Sushi-o-dog, May 27, 2020
    Last edited: May 27, 2020