• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Tuxoxogka

Reaction score
Greetings, comrades! In this post I want to show you a new variant for Painwheel, that we made with my game-friend (she came up with the palette and abilities, and I made the palette on the site, my nickname in game is Tuxoxogka and her is Sandra), and with it a new mechanic for an ability that uses a character characteristic that players most often ignore and don't improve. Meet Apotheosis!
Painwheel_Apotheosis card demo.png
• Variant name: Painwheel Apotheosis
• Rarity: Diamond
• Element: No Element
• Ability: Ascension
1. Gains 10%/20%/30% ELEMENT BONUS against any element.
2. If does not receive a HIT (including BLOCKED HITS) within 10/7/5 seconds, activates PERMANENT ACCURACY. If under the influence of accuracy after 10/7/5 seconds, activates PERMANENT DEAD EYE. BUFFS are removed when you receive a HIT.

As you can see, the character can deal huge damage, but requires very careful and skillful use because even a blocked hits from an enemy will remove the buffs received. Therefore, I would call this signature a "glass cannon".

Also, I would like to point out: this variant REQUIRES an elemental bonus, which is unique among Skullgirls mobile characters. Aside from this character, the elemental bonus is only widely used by Double, but even for Double, the elemental bonus is not the basis. So I think that Apotheosis will bring some novelty and "zest" among the characters!
Painwheel_Neuromancer.pngPainwheel_RageAppropriate.pngPainwheel_Firefly.pngPainwheel_BloodDrive.pngPainwheel_CAButton_Up.pngPainwheel_GrimFan.png
My friend and I really want to see this variant of Painwheel among other characters in the game and we really hope that the developers will notice this post and will appreciate our character! Please share this post!
Thank you for your attention friends, good luck in the game!

Reactions: Mukwamba