1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Bug - Normal Odd Bug with tabbing out

Discussion in 'Known Issues & Bugs' started by Goatman302, Feb 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Goatman302

Goatman302 New Member

So on several occasions when I accidentally hit a notfication and tab out of the game I get some weird stuff.

The most interesting is during combat, if I happen to tab out while getting hit when I come back and unpause I become unflinching to the first hit allowing me to break the combo. I still take damage I just don’t flinch for some odd reason, I can only assume the game loses track of what state I’m in if I tab out.

The second bug is that after a match or just being around the menu long enough touch controls stop working all together, and hitting the back button normally causes a soft lock.

I’m an IOS user, using IPhone 8 Plus with latest firmware for all you tech savvy people. If you guys want I could probably record it and show it too.

Psyche likes this.
  2. Liam

Liam !Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Thanks for the report!

Which character were you?
    This sounds a lot like Big Bands Character Ability, "can't stop the beat."

Could you share a bit more about what you were doing when you absorbed the opponents hit and didn't flinch?

Is this after performing the tab out, as mentioned above?

3. Goatman302

Goatman302 New Member

To answer your question I was playing Beowulf at the time and yes it did function similar to Big Bands passive.

As for the other bug yes this is indeed a follow up bug from my tabbing out, it seems to just crash the game after a bit.