• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Odd Bug with tabbing out

Goatman302

Reaction score
So on several occasions when I accidentally hit a notfication and tab out of the game I get some weird stuff.

The most interesting is during combat, if I happen to tab out while getting hit when I come back and unpause I become unflinching to the first hit allowing me to break the combo. I still take damage I just don’t flinch for some odd reason, I can only assume the game loses track of what state I’m in if I tab out.

The second bug is that after a match or just being around the menu long enough touch controls stop working all together, and hitting the back button normally causes a soft lock.

I’m an IOS user, using IPhone 8 Plus with latest firmware for all you tech savvy people. If you guys want I could probably record it and show it too.

Reactions: Psyche
Thanks for the report!

The most interesting is during combat, if I happen to tab out while getting hit when I come back and unpause I become unflinching to the first hit allowing me to break the combo. I still take damage I just don’t flinch for some odd reason, I can only assume the game loses track of what state I’m in if I tab out.
Which character were you?
This sounds a lot like Big Bands Character Ability, "can't stop the beat."

Could you share a bit more about what you were doing when you absorbed the opponents hit and didn't flinch?

The second bug is that after a match or just being around the menu long enough touch controls stop working all together, and hitting the back button normally causes a soft lock.
Is this after performing the tab out, as mentioned above?

To answer your question I was playing Beowulf at the time and yes it did function similar to Big Bands passive.

As for the other bug yes this is indeed a follow up bug from my tabbing out, it seems to just crash the game after a bit.