• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

[OFF TOPIC] How to start a Fight 101

What kind of household items are we discussing? Like a refrigerator or a computer or a ******* dishwasher? Hell we could go even deeper and imagine it transforming into a motorboat. If she truly can be anything, that could create some good gimmicks.

I haven't laughed so much in a long time. Thank you for brightening my day. When I said dad though, I meant her actual real dad. And imagine their bedroom "exploits". Carol keeps trying to get him to abuse her because she's developed masochistic tendencies, but PF keeps refusing because he's worried he's going to hurt her. That could be a really weird ship tbh. There could also be Filia x PW, which would be kinda cute I think. Filia could help PS adjust to her new life, though this ship would be pretty gay, not gonna lie.
Sky's the limit, but the hype is without boundaries.

- Pfft, thanks! I've had the head canon that PF is a lot like Omega from Sonic the hedgehog, destructive yet "innocent" beings of pure destruction is my aesthetic besides Wolf wrestlers being real.

-- Honestly it sounds weird, but being real, yo, honestly, PF would really think the entire time Carol just really is into training. Much less, she'd probably go through the whole trouble trying to get a darn kiss off the poor guy's cheek but he's so oblivious he doesn't realize it.

Filia and Painwheel I like as a ship, not just because it'd be gay and it'd be cute to have the BFF's as GFs but honestly Carol has had way too much to go through, finding happiness whether it's through trying to wear heels when she was barefoot for god knows how long, talking to Filia about her day while trying desperately to oggle some guys and rips off her mask and smiling as a way to show "I'm so into you!!!", or heck, training with someone because she wants to get the bad feelings out is all good in my book.

But, really, bed room antics are ridiculously funny enough with the way Carol is. PF probably sees no use in the whole idea so, his side would just be blushing IMMENSELY when she finally gives him a kiss on the "cheek". He still wouldn't be able to function being completely honest.
I was thinking of a electronic dong simulator but that works too yeah

Why go for that when we have Beowulf and his "Dong HK Extend Jiggle Simulator Wulf.0"?

Reactions: BrolaireOfAsstora
Wait, what?
For what use does Dad Drain have for that?

Well who else lives with him? Val? Probably for her,

Even Beowulf has jiggle physics?! What?!
Of course man. Just look at his wolf's pack, bow chicka wow wow
Sky's the limit, but the hype is without boundaries.

- Pfft, thanks! I've had the head canon that PF is a lot like Omega from Sonic the hedgehog, destructive yet "innocent" beings of pure destruction is my aesthetic besides Wolf wrestlers being real.

123-Omega is probably my favorite character. Especially because of how much he hates marine. He straight up wanted to blow her hwad off in one of the comics.

-- Honestly it sounds weird, but being real, yo, honestly, PF would really think the entire time Carol just really is into training. Much less, she'd probably go through the whole trouble trying to get a darn kiss off the poor guy's cheek but he's so oblivious he doesn't realize it.

"leetle gerl, why are you of the grabbing of Panzefaust's secondary canon?"
"give me that hot tank dick daddy"
"What."
"What I didn't say anything punch me now"

Filia and Painwheel I like as a ship, not just because it'd be gay and it'd be cute to have the BFF's as GFs but honestly Carol has had way too much to go through, finding happiness whether it's through trying to wear heels when she was barefoot for god knows how long, talking to Filia about her day while trying desperately to oggle some guys and rips off her mask and smiling as a way to show "I'm so into you!!!", or heck, training with someone because she wants to get the bad feelings out is all good in my book.

But, really, bed room antics are ridiculously funny enough with the way Carol is. PF probably sees no use in the whole idea so, his side would just be blushing IMMENSELY when she finally gives him a kiss on the "cheek". He still wouldn't be able to function being completely honest.

THE BLUSHING, THE GEARS SPUTTERING, THE SPARKS FLYING YES I LOVE IT

Why go for that when we have Beowulf and his "Dong HK Extend Jiggle Simulator Wulf.0"?

Edit: added stuff into your quotes by accident. I think you can figure out what they are, I hope.

Hoping everyone's been having a great week dudes!

Well hey I'm back now and that's fun

On another note, who's excited for the eclipse?

Well hey I'm back now and that's fun

On another note, who's excited for the eclipse?
Definitely me! Honestly I'm kinda wondering if I could catch a shot of it, but then of course, I know for a fact we need special glasses to watch it perfectly, otherwise risk the eye damage.

That said, loving the whole concept!

Definitely me! Honestly I'm kinda wondering if I could catch a shot of it, but then of course, I know for a fact we need special glasses to watch it perfectly, otherwise risk the eye damage.

Don't use a camera without special filters either. They'll melt the inside of it, unfortunately. Good to know, because I wanted to grab some shots of it! At least I managed to snag some glasses.

Concept of what? The eclipse?

Apparently the eclipse is so bright that it could ruin your phone if you tried to take a picture with it.

Apparently the eclipse is so bright that it could ruin your phone if you tried to take a picture with it.
Understood that, which is why I put my glasses' lenses over the camera. Still too bright to see though, rip.

Don't use a camera without special filters either. They'll melt the inside of it, unfortunately. Good to know, because I wanted to grab some shots of it! At least I managed to snag some glasses.

Concept of what? The eclipse?
Mainly the concept of you know,
That!

Mainly the concept of you know,

That!
Yeah, that. Wow, I'm dumb sometimes. A friend of mine jetted up to Idaho and got to see the full thing, and my goodnese was it beautiful. I don't think Im going to be forgetting that any time soon. How about you?

Yeah, that. Wow, I'm dumb sometimes. A friend of mine jetted up to Idaho and got to see the full thing, and my goodnese was it beautiful. I don't think Im going to be forgetting that any time soon. How about you?
Dude, lucky!!!

I actually tried to view it, but see, I was on the road back home from Canada so of course I'm just like,

"Okay, moon, I get it, I howled at you and this is how you repay me."

But man oh man I saw some of the pics online and like, I can't get over how it was! It's just astounding imo. Not for nothing? But being a moon fanatic has its perks, but the solar eclipse was something I don't think anyone's ever going to forget until the next one...!

Dude, lucky!!!

I actually tried to view it, but see, I was on the road back home from Canada so of course I'm just like,

"Okay, moon, I get it, I howled at you and this is how you repay me."

But man oh man I saw some of the pics online and like, I can't get over how it was! It's just astounding imo. Not for nothing? But being a moon fanatic has its perks, but the solar eclipse was something I don't think anyone's ever going to forget until the next one...!
Well, I don't think we'll be around long enough to see the next one, which means this one was so much more special to all of us who witnessed it.

Well, I don't think we'll be around long enough to see the next one, which means this one was so much more special to all of us who witnessed it.
Hey hey! I just checked and the next one "should" be 2035!

In which case, I'll most likely be 37 and I'll be telling the young'ins about Ye Olde Beowulf of New Meridian lol

But how is everyone doing lately? Haven't heard from you guysl in a while!