• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 2.0.1 Update Notes (LIVE)

I hope we get to keep our block buster and crest for our progress and saving
You get to keep all your stuff as long as you link your account in the menu as far as i'm aware

I'm very excited for the tweeked abilities. Finally, my level 49 Rage Appropriate won't be such a disappointment in battle. The same applies to Inkling.

Reactions: Liam
Will skullgirls 2.0 be free? And will they have those "forgot your password" things in it?

What system config would we need to play the game? Because I got a new phone, much newer than my last one, but I can't download it because, I quote, the "device isn't compatible with this app". Soooo... what do I need to change in order to run the game on it?

Will skullgirls 2.0 be free? And will they have those "forgot your password" things in it?
Yes and yes!

What system config would we need to play the game? Because I got a new phone, much newer than my last one, but I can't download it because, I quote, the "device isn't compatible with this app". Soooo... what do I need to change in order to run the game on it?
It's likely that your device still isn't powerful enough to run Skullgirls Mobile.
Could you share your device model and operating system version with us?

You can read more about Android device compatibility in this thread:
http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-android-device-compatibility.113/

Reactions: VicKing
Yes and yes!

It's likely that your device still isn't powerful enough to run Skullgirls Mobile.

http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-android-device-compatibility.113/
Thanks for the link, turns out my RAM is not enough. Exactly 1.5 GB... Hopefully 2.0.0 needs less RAM to run, if that's even how it works. And I could run it on my older phone, soooooo...

Why in all hell does my new one have to have less RAM? It makes no damn sense.

Thanks for the link, turns out my RAM is not enough. Exactly 1.5 GB... Hopefully 2.0.0 needs less RAM to run, if that's even how it works. And I could run it on my older phone, soooooo...

Why in all hell does my new one have to have less RAM? It makes no damn sense.
Gotta always check device specs before you buy man, some phones are geared towards different things

which model of the old phone and which model of your new one?

Yes and yes!

We can not forget also who has robust models: Samsung Galaxy S6,S7,S8/ Note7/8. Iphone 6,7,8,X. Sony Z3,Z4. Motorola X Force Z Force. ZPLAY ZPLAY2 MOTOZ. HTC one. Pixel 3/4/5.
We can not forget devices that bring a lot of performance and want better visual effects and performance so I'm in favor of the setting for each one to reap its maximum configuration.
be careful with this with the new application to gain a good note running on all devices so think well which device lower profit can run because there are countries that the same device arrives with a smaller amount of RAM than another.
this game at least deserves 4.5 stars in google play

Last edited:
We can not forget also who has robust models: Samsung Galaxy S6,S7,S8/ Note7/8. Iphone 6,7,8,X. Sony Z3,Z4. Motorola X Force Z Force. ZPLAY ZPLAY2 MOTOZ. HTC one. Pixel 3/4/5.
We can not forget devices that bring a lot of performance and want better visual effects and performance so I'm in favor of the setting for each one to reap its maximum configuration.
be careful with this with the new application to gain a good note running on all devices so think well which device lower profit can run because there are countries that the same device arrives with a smaller amount of RAM than another.
this game at least deserves 4.5 stars in google play
That would explain a lot. My old phone, since you asked, was a Sony Xperia Z3, with 1.7 GB of RAM. The new one is a Galaxy A3 6, with 1.5 GB of RAM.

That would explain a lot. My old phone, since you asked, was a Sony Xperia Z3, with 1.7 GB of RAM. The new one is a Galaxy A3 6, with 1.5 GB of RAM.

Here in my country Smartphone Sony Xperia Z3 D6633 16GB have 3GB RAM and Galaxy A3 6 1.5RAM same.

I think it was not a good exchange because the sony it only has the oldest OS nothing that a ROM does not solve being higher than the A3. Z3
better also on the processor issue.
Even though being in your country the model has been hatched and cut much of the RAM.

Here in my country Smartphone Sony Xperia Z3 D6633 16GB have 3GB RAM and Galaxy A3 6 1.5RAM same.

I think it was not a good exchange because the sony it only has the oldest OS nothing that a ROM does not solve being higher than the A3. Z3
better also on the processor issue.
Even though being in your country the model has been hatched and cut much of the RAM.
So to be short and sweet, I screwed myself, because my old phone is better than my new one? Goddamnit.