• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 2.1.0 Update Notes (LIVE!)

Soooooloo... ummm... when will the updating be done?

I've been trying to get into the game for the past 6 hours (every hour after I saw the updating message the first time) and still cannot get in to play. :'(

Soooooloo... ummm... when will the updating be done?

I've been trying to get into the game for the past 6 hours (every hour after I saw the updating message the first time) and still cannot get in to play. :'(
This is probably because the update hasn't been pushed out for every region, and the servers won't be back up until then.

This is probably because the update hasn't been pushed out for every region, and the servers won't be back up until then.
Weird... I thought the game was originally made in North America.
And if it is, I'm only one time zone behind them (Due to the company using central mountain time... I think).

I keep getting the message a new update is available, but it’s on on the App Store yet.

Hey everyone!

We're still waiting for the 2.1 update to be processed on the App Store.
Unfortunately iOS users will need to wait a little bit longer before the update is visible.

We're doing everything we can to speed this process up, hope to have more news shortly!

Hey everyone!

Unfortunately iOS users will need to wait a little bit longer before the update is visible.

We're doing everything we can to speed this process up, hope to have more news shortly!
Oof. Hope it doesn’t take too long.

Reactions: Master Alaric
Hey everyone!

Thanks for the heads up!

Reactions: Master Alaric
Facebook page said we have to Uninstall the game on Android devices and reinstall. Unfortunately I don't have a wifi connection to do that until tomorrow morning. I hope my account be there when I download the game.

I already try to install the game again and when I want to download it from play store it tells me that it is not compatible with my device ..... **** as it will not be compatible if I had it installed.

Donde mas puedo descargar Skullgirls ?

I already try to install the game again and when I want to download it from play store it tells me that it is not compatible with my device ..... **** as it will not be compatible if I had it installed.

Donde mas puedo descargar Skullgirls ?
Can you share your device information?
Model and OS version would be very helpful!

Just a heads up everyone, we're back in maintenance mode while we resolve an issue with the 2.1 update.
All your data is completely safe!

We'll share more updates here and on our social media.
https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/970861124076949504

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding, hope to have good news soon!

Hello, I see that the update for iOS is now available. Should I delete and reinstall?

Finally got the game working on my android! WOOT!!!

Also... can't wait for the rest of the characters to join the frey! XD

my device is an LG Zone 3 Optimus with Android 5.1.1. .but I had not seen that they were again maintaining it. Maybe that's why I was not allowed to access the game, but I could install from a all store from china, now we just have to wait. thank you, keep it up!

I play on iOS iPad mini but store don't show any update yet. I don't wanna delete the app bcuz I don't wanna loose my data again. And now my gold char are close to 50lv. I hope the update don't crash the game again. Cheers guys! I love the game.

my device is an LG Zone 3 Optimus with Android 5.1.1. .but I had not seen that they were again maintaining it. Maybe that's why I was not allowed to access the game, but I could install from a all store from china, now we just have to wait. thank you, keep it up!
You shouldn't have to reinstall.
When going into the game, if the maintainance is done, there should be a link to the update on the loading screen (to keep you from losing anything important ingame).

Still no update for me at the app store. I'm in Toronto Canada. So annoying... :(

Merry Go-rilla is bugged, it doesn’t let you follow up combo the opponent anymore after you use it.

Pls fix