• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 2.1.0 Update Notes (LIVE!)

"How bout them sausages charlie?"
"2 mins Turkish"

"How bout them sausages charlie?"
"5 mins Turkish"
"It was 2mins 5 mins ago.."

Reactions: Psyche
My app won’t run even though I updated it

My app won’t run even though I updated it
Yeah, servers are still down even though the App Store/Play Store updates have gone through and been downloaded. I think they're still just tweaking some things in order to get it working at 100%.

Reactions: Anthony and Psyche
Is there an estimated time for the maintainance?

Just noticed something. When the maintenance thing pops up, and it has Details and Retry, details does absolutely nothing when tapped.

Last edited:
Reactions: moisterrific
Just noticed something. When the maintenance thing pops up, and it has Details and Retry, details does absolutely nothing when tapped.
Hmmm that's odd. It usually should send you to the Skullgirls Mobile Twitter. I tried earlier today and it worked just fine (however that was before I downloaded and updated to Version 2.1).

I updated it and uninstalled it reinstalled it, I got the server maintenance screen

I updated it and uninstalled it reinstalled it, I got the server maintenance screen
same here! the issue would eventually be resolved, i’m sure they’re working on it. nothing we can do except to have patience right?

and so, it's already Tuesday morning and I'm going to check the game and what a surprise ..... I still can not play. Does anyone know how much more time is left before we can play again?

Reactions: SpiritFlare
Yeah pretty much, but it will definitely be worth the wait

It's now the following day and I think I'm going to the bug section with this...

Attachments

• Skullgirls_2018-03-06-00-26-20.png
    Skullgirls_2018-03-06-00-26-20.png
    873.6 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: RecolectoR
If you have an iOS, who knows lol
Im still waiting

It’s Tuesday Morning and we still can’t play.