• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 2.1.0 Update Notes (LIVE!)

I have it exactly how it is, and I even tried the password change as well. But it still hasn’t allowed me to log in. It’s giving me a code called “8.UDE.42”
I’m pretty sure there might be a thread JUST about error codes and stuff, but i’m Not exactly sure who to turn to then.

Knockdown to Standing Combo Adjustments
  • Made tweaks to "re-stand" logic which prevents characters transitioning from a knockdown state to a standing hitstun state when hit, allowing for unintended combos.
AKA Merry Go-rilla is useless now

This “tweak” basically pushes Cerebella to the bottom the tier list since she will now lack a lot of damage compared to before and have even worse combo potential because MGR can’t re-stand now.

In that case then MGR should get a solid damage buff to compensate for the damage she missed out on.

And speaking of compensation, the compensation for extended maintenance downtime felt inadequate.

I would get way more coins in two days from completing Filia and Band expert dailies than a measly 25,000 from the mail. Not to mention the potential gold moves with good stats I missed out on.

@Liam How can I put my Facebook name back as a username? I re-downloaded the game as they said, but when I accessed my account via Email, the username was changed to the Email. Before the Update, I accessed another device with my Email account and the user name was Facebook.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-07-15-02-12.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-03-07-15-02-12.jpg
    393.4 KB · Views: 4
@Liam How can I put my Facebook name back as a username? I re-downloaded the game as they said, but when I accessed my account via Email, the username was changed to the Email. Before the Update, I accessed another device with my Email account and the user name was Facebook.
You have to file a claim and let them know what happend... and if you can remember your original Skullgirls User ID, so they can unmount it from the old one and add it to your new one.
I had to do that with the last update (when they moved servers).

You have to file a claim and let them know what happend... and if you can remember your original Skullgirls User ID, so they can unmount it from the old one and add it to your new one.
I had to do that with the last update (when they moved servers).
My data is safe, i don't lose nothing. I'm talking about why my username as changed.

I lost everything on my Ipad, but I have everything on my personal tablet, but the game on that is super laggy and barely playable.

I accidentally made the tutorial guest login become my Skullgirls login and I can’t change it, basically I have the same user on both devices, but they are completely different one being the one with all of my progress but is Super laggy, and the other which was the main device I play on because I can actually PLAY on it, has the restart from scratch... :(

I lost everything on my Ipad, but I have everything on my personal tablet, but the game on that is super laggy and barely playable.

I accidentally made the tutorial guest login become my Skullgirls login and I can’t change it, basically I have the same user on both devices, but they are completely different one being the one with all of my progress but is Super laggy, and the other which was the main device I play on because I can actually PLAY on it, has the restart from scratch... :(
Can you please find your Skullgirls User ID from the options menu on the progress that you would like to recover, and email us with that information and everything you have said here?

The ID can be found in the format: XXXX-XXXX.

You can email us at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com

No data is saved locally on the device, so your iPad will be able to login to your lost data with no issues if you can remember the login information.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Reactions: Master Alaric
Yaaay! after a Full day of complete bull crap from SO much trouble with the App I even was panicing so hard as well, I was able to login with all my progress Still there! Great! NOW I can see what the Update has done besides give me an emotional day. :p

I’ll shut up now

Reactions: Krovelnaut Iron
@Israel Ish-Lestat Can you post your message again? There was a small problem!
I have a problem with my game Skullgirls mobile in my iPhone that say to actualization I already updated the game but it send me to open the game just I did it and again send me to the game to repeat the same so what do I need to do... I wanna play but nothing happen

Kind of miffed that the latest update wiped out the progress I made on Accursed Experiments when I used about 195 theonite just to get to the boss node and finish it.

Kind of miffed that the latest update wiped out the progress I made on Accursed Experiments when I used about 195 theonite just to get to the boss node and finish it.
Maybe contact the devs about this, I didn't lose any progress I made on the event.

Any idea what that new character may be? From what I’ve seen, Fortune and Squigley were the top two wanted next.
View attachment 519 View attachment 520

If it ain't Fortune, it'll be a big... misfortune
db64172d-8b66-4812-8949-56c6b4590a29-png.519

I hope it’s Fortune as well my fiend I also hope her story isn’t canon

I hope it’s Fortune as well my fiend I also hope her story isn’t canon
Unfortunately, the next character is most likely Squigly. Plus, this game is a prequel to the original, so it’s canon.