• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 2.7.1 Update Notes (LIVE!)

Btw, who is Toad Warrior Bella supposed to be mimicking? I feel like everyone else I've got pegged (except Miss Trial, she could be She-Hulk or Beast Boy), but Toad Warrior escapes me.

She's from the game Battle Toads if I'm not mistaken

Reactions: rexturtle1120
after the upgrade, the frame rate has fallen greatly!

Snapdragon 625, adreno 506

Will the new silver characters still be available after the Halloween event inside other relics or is it just exclusive to this one time event? I just want to know because I really want two or three of the new characters especially Wrestler X Beowulf and Wildcard Peacock. And I don't have money for the limited time offer haunted relic, been free playing since last year. Please and thank you! Help a player out

Will the new silver characters still be available after the Halloween event inside other relics or is it just exclusive to this one time event? I just want to know because I really want two or three of the new characters especially Wrestler X Beowulf and Wildcard Peacock. And I don't have money for the limited time offer haunted relic, been free playing since last year. Please and thank you! Help a player out
The silver fighters (with the exception I think of necrobreaker Squiggly in the prize fight) are here to stay forever! You can get them in any relic that has random fighters- if you buy some Bronzes at the cabnet of curiosity’s you can exclusively get a new silver from the silver shard to get relic

Reactions: Darth_Leira
I'm loving the cabinet of curiosities and the ability to buy directly from it new characters and premiere relics! I even found an X Wrestler Beowulf from one of those relics :D
Really awesome!
If we could just get rid of the framerate drop problem...

A new update has been released! (2.7.1)

This update contains two major bug fixes:

- Addressed a major performance issue causing low FPS.
- Addressed an issue where sometimes Blockbusters and Special Moves inputs were not registering.

when servers will work?
does not let into the game (google.9004)

ps game updated

A new update has been released! (2.7.1)

This update contains two major bug fixes:

- Addressed a major performance issue causing low FPS.
- Addressed an issue where sometimes Blockbusters and Special Moves inputs were not registering.
thanks for hammering that out before the weekend!
Based Devs :D

It's not even a defense buff really, one stack of Armor isn't really changing much unless you're Resonant Evil Big Band, enrage does nothing for you if you're in the process of getting bodied, and a single free hit with no knockback will only help you if you're getting them with Dread Locks frequency.
dude! i was on the eliza pf streak 37. (i was eating kebab and i had to leave my kebab to type this so you know this is lit) i forgot the enemy team's other 2 fighters, but we both have only 1 fighter left, my raw nerv(MA-grudge) vs. buzzkill (MA-tainted blood). i was getting hit and getting annoyed and losing HP fast and theres no opening and that buzzkill have a BB3 ready and she used that BB3 and oh man i'd be dead for sure! but then! buzzkill proc a bunch of crit hits and right before my raw nerv's HP hit ZERO her MA give her 3 stacks of ARMOR(my rraw nerv have 33% def so 3 stacks is enough to be invincible) by now time have slowed down and all dmg is 0 and my raw nerv have 5 stacks of armor. i was shocked. i didnt react. the buzzkill hit me with a violet grudge after the BB3 and my raw nerv is still alive LOL. well i won ofc. because 5 stacks of enrage i OHKOed that buzzkill.

Seems I did not make it to get a chance for Necrobreaker Squigly.
Is she going to be available again anytime soon?
Like a Christmas event maybe?

q5FKfkf.jpg

Just wanted to point out that Toad Warrior's pose seems like a lost opportunity given Cerebella already has a move that's a direct reference to Battletoads

16_skullgirlsref.jpg

Seems odd that she'd be the only one not to get a superhero-themed costume. But looking at Battletoads, I think you're right. The color scheme is very similar.
I’m replying pretty late (because i wasn’t on the forums lol) but her Harley Quinn palette is her only comic based palette as far as I know, and it of course was already in the game. So one referencing another game was the next best choice, I guess?