• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 3.2.1 Update Notes (LIVE!)

Oh, I just noticed that tag)
And I hope all updates will improve stability. Don’t keep us waiting for too long guys :3

Liam, and what about hilling without buff (Assassin's Greed, Firefly, Necrobreaker,...) Will they able to regen by passive skills over Inverse Polarity?
Nope! Any source of healing will be reversed, including all the examples you listed there.

stability issues
improve stability
Yeah, we found some big savings for this update, so if you're using a low spec device, hopefully crashes are reduced for you!

So does this mean that the glitch involving Sundae School Double and Blood Drive Painwheel will be fixed?

Before, Double would shorten painwheel’s enrage but not effect the bleed effect which should be shortened.

YAY!!!! I can’t wait for this update and all the new fighters! Of course I’m sure after a couple updates we’ll get some fighter changes again so do you think you guys could bring back Decypted Eliza’s SA2 (pretty please?). I know you must be tired of hearing me say that but regardless thanks for all the hard work you guys put into the game, and this update is gonna be awesome!

Reactions: Kassem Shour
Anything that stops the game from crashing is a plus! Stoked for the update!! Robo sounds crazy complicated lol, hopefully easier to control than Ms fortunes head ;)

Reactions: AnimeAccel13
It all sounds good, except this part:

“To make room for Catalysts, the loot tables for the TREASURES section of Cabinet of Curiosities has been adjusted. Most notably, MOVES can no longer be acquired in the TREASURES section.”

No longer being able to buy moves with rift coins is not a good thing, the cost of moves in canopy coins on the other tab is too high.

Ok. And final question... (for now ;) )
Will the max.count of collection increased atleast for less? Pleeeease:D

First of all, dude you are SOOOOO BIASED LOL :D.

Secondly, THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH! I am pumped up for next week, I can't wait to binge play Robo. She's such a unique character and fun to play with.

Thirdly, ALL of these new features from the modifiers, catalyst, etc, they sound AMAZING.

Thank you so so so sooo much game devs and the entire Skullgirls team. Yet again you guys have overdone yourselves and delivered nothing but PURE AWESOMENESS. Thanks again and I wish you all the best of luck :).

WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!!
APPROACHING DESTINATION IN APPROXIMATELY 120 HOURS ( 5 DAYS ) PREPARING FOR COMBAT, BOOT UP SEQUENCE, DOWNLOADING PUNS!

BEEP BOOP MEEOOOOOOWWW:cool:

Reactions: Liam
So one thing that only just occurred to me has me a bit worried now. With the update, Rift modifiers are being changed to make room for Catalysts. But for people who don’t choose to buy catalysts right off the bat and gain them slowly through free play, our maps will be made instantly weaker, and we won’t be able to fill in the new catalyst spots to get back up to full strength. I’m all for unique defense maps and a lateral shift in difficulty, but early on in 3.2, there is going to be an obvious advantage for players who pay real money for catalysts. This would be mitigated if we all got catalyst versions of most/all of the modifiers being removed in favor or catalyst slots.

So one thing that only just occurred to me has me a bit worried now. With the update, Rift modifiers are being changed to make room for Catalysts. But for people who don’t choose to buy catalysts right off the bat and gain them slowly through free play, our maps will be made instantly weaker, and we won’t be able to fill in the new catalyst spots to get back up to full strength. I’m all for unique defense maps and a lateral shift in difficulty, but early on in 3.2, there is going to be an obvious advantage for players who pay real money for catalysts.

I agree with this apprehension towards this change. About the only way I see of addressing this is to mail us a few Catalyst Relics to get us started on our bases or have a special pf that rewards them at milestones, etc. I’m pretty sure Easter is already done but something to get players ready for a Rift would be nice. Also, aside from everybody at the drop of the update, new players to Rifts are kind of hosed. They should get some free relics mailed when they unlock Rift imo.

BTW @Liam are we getting notified of Rifts coming down a few hours before launch of update 3.2, so people can que freely until then? And it won’t be like 3.1 with the two week Rift season will it?

(Sorry if you’ve answered these questions elsewhere: b e e p)

Maintenance has started! We'll be up in a few hours, give or take.

Hang tight, almost there!

Reactions: Kassem Shour
Maintenance has started! We'll be up in a few hours, give or take.

Hang tight, almost there!
Oh, Im already noticed improvements! Updates message box appears in 60+ FPS now, whohooo! :D