• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 4.2 Update Notes (LIVE!)

So does Beo just Wulfshoot 100% of time now? I just fought a Rift node with a Diamond Wulfbane and got some serious brainfart so I lose 2 times on that node. 3 out of 3 times, he L5 into my block and immediately Wulfshoot me for 30~50% of my HP regardless of distance. I have to beat him down really fast and have to reuse the fighter I fought on boss node, or he's gonna Wulfshoot again right after it reuseable again.

The change to AI and special is good but how about tune it down a bit? This is getting ridiculous how you want to make them more human but with e-sport god gamers inhuman reflex.

My issue with the new AI is that I can't seem to break throws as well anymore. I used to never get caught in a throw and I'm as quick as anyone but it's been a 50/50 chance these days, especially with certain fighters like Parasoul and (the throw king himself) Beowulf.

Intrusive to me smartphone
-------------------------back
kNwgB7d.png Screenshot_20200331-195031.png
I'm a player and a fan of SGM. I invite all my acquaintances to try it because in fact this is how I met SGM as many players.
Despite having excellent art, mechanics, and showing interest in their community with the continued development of SGM, but for me and surely many stood out for having no ads and, although it is necessary for their future projects, they had to find other options before of corrupting the essence of the game.

Reactions: Robokit
Probably the wrong thread to post this in but for the first time I just spent RL cash in-game on a Fukua relic. It was a bronze, but that doesn't really matter. This is my way of saying thank you for the continued support and development of this fantastic game. Best wishes to the Devs and whole community. Stay safe and be well everyone.

Guys have you noticed that Eliza's Sekhmet attacks will be interrupted by certain moves( especially special moves, e.g. Ms Fortune's Fiber Upper) ?

Specifically, the first hit of Sekhmet attack when Sekhmet bursts out will clash with the opponent's move, and then Sekhmet will retract back into Eliza's body, and the whole attack will fail.

Whereas previously Sekhmet attacks were unstoppable. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I think Sekhmet attacks being interruptable seriously undermines Eliza's survivability in rifts, where such attacks used to save the day.

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
Guys have you noticed that Eliza's Sekhmet attacks will be interrupted by certain moves( especially special moves, e.g. Ms Fortune's Fiber Upper) ?

Specifically, the first hit of Sekhmet attack when Sekhmet bursts out will clash with the opponent's move, and then Sekhmet will retract back into Eliza's body, and the whole attack will fail.

Whereas previously Sekhmet attacks were unstoppable. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I think Sekhmet attacks being interruptable seriously undermines Eliza's survivability in rifts, where such attacks used to save the day.

They changed it a few updates ago so that Blockbusters knock Sekhmet back into Eliza, special moves shouldn't be able to do that as far as I know (if that's the case it's probably a glitch). And Eliza's still great in rift battles you just gotta be more careful when you use Sekhmet, best to use in combos and if you k.o. an opponent with em and have enough time to fully charge Sekhmet's attack before the next character jumps in you can hit them pretty much 100% of the time and get a free combo out of it.

They changed it a few updates ago so that Blockbusters knock Sekhmet back into Eliza, special moves shouldn't be able to do that as far as I know (if that's the case it's probably a glitch). And Eliza's still great in rift battles you just gotta be more careful when you use Sekhmet, best to use in combos and if you k.o. an opponent with em and have enough time to fully charge Sekhmet's attack before the next character jumps in you can hit them pretty much 100% of the time and get a free combo out of it.

TY! Strange how this never got on my radar until this update. I'll try to verify whether other moves could now also interrupt Sekhmet or is it just because the new AI enables opponent fighters to use BBs the first opportunity they have/ whenever they detect vulnerability on the player's part

I know it’s late but just wanted to say that I love design for the viewing parlor! It fits so well with Peacock and her cartoon obsession. The level of visual details and artistic design just reminded me why I fell in love with this franchise in the first place. Well done HVS! @Liam can you please pass this along to whoever was responsible for creating the viewing parlor? Thanks :D

I know it’s late but just wanted to say that I love design for the viewing parlor! It fits so well with Peacock and her cartoon obsession. The level of visual details and artistic design just reminded me why I fell in love with this franchise in the first place. Well done HVS! @Liam can you please pass this along to whoever was responsible for creating the viewing parlor? Thanks :D
It has been relayed to our art director and the engineer responsible for implementing the system and the UI. ♥

They changed it a few updates ago so that Blockbusters knock Sekhmet back into Eliza, special moves shouldn't be able to do that as far as I know (if that's the case it's probably a glitch).

So I was fighting a Robo-Fortune and she was readying her charged attack. I threw a Sekhmet's Bite at her hoping to get her before she released her charge. As expected, AI released just in time for Robo's chainsaw to meet Sekhmet head on. But unexpectedly, Sekhmet was knocked back into Eliza's body.

Robo's charge attack is multi-hit but definitely not a BB, so what happened there?

Perhaps that Robo-Fortune has the final "Charge attacks are unblockable" node unlocked on its skill tree? Should an unblockable be enough to derail Sekhmet's rampage?

Speaking of the AI, I gotta mention that I love the improvements! Fights are so much more unpredictable and exciting. I'm more cautious around grabby Beowulfs and Cerebellas and I even learned something new from Parasoul (ever been shot with a sniper rifle while being dragged away by a soldier on a motorcycle?).

Reactions: Robokit
Perhaps that Robo-Fortune has the final "Charge attacks are unblockable" node unlocked on its skill tree? Should an unblockable be enough to derail Sekhmet's rampage?

Speaking of the AI, I gotta mention that I love the improvements! Fights are so much more unpredictable and exciting. I'm more cautious around grabby Beowulfs and Cerebellas and I even learned something new from Parasoul (ever been shot with a sniper rifle while being dragged away by a soldier on a motorcycle?).

Imo since Eliza can't block when in Sekhmet mode, Sekhmet's reaction upon being hit by the same attack should be the same regardless of whether that attack is blockable or unblockable.

I love the new AI too for the exact same reasons. The Parasoul example you cited is a testament to how AI would opt to go to town on you
rather than attack with disparate moves.

This is probably asking too much, but would it be possible when transferring Diamond shinies to existing characters to also have the same benefits as if converting the diamond? (40 dia shards, 500 skill points, 1 elemental essence)

Reactions: Stone and Robokit