• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: Skullgirls Login / Account Migration FAQ

Well I'm pissed. The game wouldn't accept the email address or password and now I've lost a level 38 gold big band.
This sucks!!!
Sorry to hear you're having difficulties recovering your account. Are you absolutely sure you are typing your email address / password in correctly? Both email and password are case sensitive.

Reactions: FatherGrim
Sorry to hear you're having difficulties recovering your account. Are you absolutely sure you are typing your email address / password in correctly? Both email and password are case sensitive.
Yes I have and I even checked again. It's ok though I don't mind a fresh start. It'll be a new experience that I can learn from.

Yes I have and I even checked again. It's ok though I don't mind a fresh start. It'll be a new experience that I can learn from.
Hey FatherGrim, can you share your email address (preferably through DM) that you used to create your Skullgirls Login with?
You can find it in the "TO:" field of your Skullgirls Login verification email that would have been sent to you when you created your Skullgirls Login.

I'd be happy to look into this further for you.

Can I have the same game on two different phones (one in android and the other on iPhone) and will they have the same shared files or is this not a good idea

Can I have the same game on two different phones (one in android and the other on iPhone) and will they have the same shared files or is this not a good idea
Should be fine!
Let us know if you have any issues.

Lo siento por la pregunta pero que pasa con el juego los servidores no sirven?
Mis datos se perderán?
¿Cuándo puedes jugar de nuevo y qué es lo que pasa?

Wow I guess I was a month late to return to this game. I've played this game for most of 2017 and went on hiatus in September/ October of that year. I've spent some money and participated in a lot of events to get to where I currently am (was). I didn't even know this switch was even a thing until this day.
I'm so disappointed that there's virtually no way for me to recover my data. All my progress, things I've earned are now no more. If I didn't invest as much time or money on this game before I would have started anew, but now I don't think I will, unless by some miracle I get my account back. Sucks to be me.

Last edited:
Reactions: ForgeThought
I spent a good amount of time and money on this game. Is it true that if I missed the magic date of January 15th all that effort and money is forgot and there is no way to recover any of it?

Seems like a legal liability and a concern. Will you be offering refunds to customers who have their money and data lost due to this change?

Curious: are you guys done giving move relics, or is there a bug? I noticed Character relics are available (all of them), daily & break relics are there, but gold/silver/bronze move relics are gone

Curious: are you guys done giving move relics, or is there a bug? I noticed Character relics are available (all of them), daily & break relics are there, but gold/silver/bronze move relics are gone
no more buying move relics

Reactions: TRIX
Seems like a legal liability and a concern. Will you be offering refunds to customers who have their money and data lost due to this change?
*sigh
January 15th was probably the day Skullgirls migrated, so just download the new app and log in to your account, if your data is gone then send a mod(Liam probs) a dm.

I've spent some money and participated in a lot of events to get to where I currently am (was). I didn't even know this switch was even a thing until this day.
Will you be offering refunds to customers who have their money and data lost due to this change?
Send us an email at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com with as much information as possible, and we can do our best to compensate you for your lost progress.

We should be able to restore your LINE purchases if you can share your receipts with us.
We're 100% game to help you two get this issue resolved.

Unfortunately only LINE can offer refunds for LINE purchases, so you may have to contact Google support if you'd like to get your transactions reversed.

Hi, everyone I'm coming back to this game and I'm having a bit of a problem remembering my password. Is there a way to recover it?

Hi, everyone I'm coming back to this game and I'm having a bit of a problem remembering my password. Is there a way to recover it?

if you contact the developers you should be able to recover your account. i'd imagine you'd have to give them some sort of evidence that it's actually your account, but i doubt they wouldn't want to help you.

Reactions: Archangel43one
if you contact the developers you should be able to recover your account. i'd imagine you'd have to give them some sort of evidence that it's actually your account, but i doubt they wouldn't want to help you.
Alright thanks!

But how do I do that?

Can staff pm me about getting my username back? It’s the same as my forum username.

I had it back when the mobile version first came out?! I beat the entire game and still have my progress.. big fan of the game but I lost my fight name. Now i’m a Guest-572D or something.
When you login, you'll have an option to select your username.
There should be a pop up asking you to set it when you first login.

Reactions: Diablo