• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: Skullgirls Mobile Community Tier List! (2.7.2 UPDATE)

Check out Krazete's tier list:
https://sgm.netlify.com/ratings
(defaults to a blank grid, you must click on "Offense" or "Defense" at the bottom edge of the window)

I don't know if the ranking is coming from an individual's opinion or a polled group
Note that this is NOT Krazete's tier list. This tier list is auto generated based on the votes provided by anyone who visits the site. On the main page, you can rate characters out of 5 stars on OFFENSE and DEFENSE. When you vote, you adjust the global tier list.

Hope that makes sense!

07/29/2019 UPDATE: Tier list has been updated to reflect version 3.2.

You're brand new to the game, you're just starting out, and you find a brand spanking new variant in your most recent Premiere Relic opening.

Wow! You just can't believe it! You found Beowulf - Cold Stones!

Is that... Good? Bad? Do you invest in this character? Do you use them on offense or defense? All super valid questions, with (previously) hard to find answers!

SOLUTION!?

We privately asked a few senior community members who have been with us for a very long time for their rankings on each variant in the game. We then averaged the scores assigned to each character, and produced a COMMUNITY TIER LIST.

Things to keep in mind:
  • This tier list was made with "high streak" Prize Fight matches in mind.
  • This is an average of 5 senior community member opinions. It doesn't represent the thoughts of a single one of them individually, and this tier list was not influenced by anyone at Hidden Variable.
  • This is only meant to serve as a loose guide for players who are just starting out, who want a very quick starting point for understanding a Variants worth. Punch "Skullgirls Mobile" into Google, and note that the most searched result is "Skullgirls Mobile Tier List" - this is for those people!
We recommend viewing both of these images at full resolution. To do that, just click on either of them.

Now that we have the disclaimers out of the way... here they are!

ATTACKERS

latest

---

DEFENDERS

latest

---

MOVES TIER LIST

latest

Disagree with these placements? Have other thoughts? Let us know down below!
Quote this now as it isn't said 'professional usage' just cause you have, doesn't mean your the best wit. Ms Fortune am a bit rusty using her, seen a few videos of people knocking it a lot better then whatever I could. Need training. I'd do much better probably with No Egrets.

I've noticed too WindSwept has a lot more attack then General Surgeon, shouldn't she be higher in the ranks?

Last edited:
Quote this now as it isn't said 'professional usage' just cause you have, doesn't mean your the best wit. Ms Fortune am a bit rusty using her, seen a few videos of people knocking it a lot better then whatever I could. Need training. I'd do much better probably with No Egrets.

I've noticed too WindSwept has a lot more attack then General Surgeon, shouldn't she be higher in the ranks?
This is more an introductory tier list more than it is a Meat&grits tier list, that is to say, this list is geared towards High Streak Prize Fights of generic modifiers, and is meant to only be a basis, not a hard-locked list of Do's and Don'ts. The ratings of variants detail how useful fighters are during any given prize fights.

INDIVIDUAL prize fights will have a dramatically different tier list from this over generalized tier list. That said, this one gives you an idea of what generally does what, and how well under non-modified fights.

Example: Blood Drive is valued rather low. But during certain Medici Pit Fighting Prize Fights, she is actually SS tier for her Marquee Ability gives her a powerful advantage there.

I feel like a lot of players will benefit from a few major tier lists like this used to be. I think a tier list within ranks would be great too (like best natural dia, gold, silver, etc.). Unfortunately I don't have the means to make a whole tier list but I'd be willing to contribute and if a lot of experienced players got together I'm sure a few great tier lists could be made.

07/29/2019 UPDATE: Tier list has been updated to reflect version 3.2.

You're brand new to the game, you're just starting out, and you find a brand spanking new variant in your most recent Premiere Relic opening.

Wow! You just can't believe it! You found Beowulf - Cold Stones!

Is that... Good? Bad? Do you invest in this character? Do you use them on offense or defense? All super valid questions, with (previously) hard to find answers!

SOLUTION!?

We privately asked a few senior community members who have been with us for a very long time for their rankings on each variant in the game. We then averaged the scores assigned to each character, and produced a COMMUNITY TIER LIST.

Things to keep in mind:
  • This tier list was made with "high streak" Prize Fight matches in mind.
  • This is an average of 5 senior community member opinions. It doesn't represent the thoughts of a single one of them individually, and this tier list was not influenced by anyone at Hidden Variable.
  • This is only meant to serve as a loose guide for players who are just starting out, who want a very quick starting point for understanding a Variants worth. Punch "Skullgirls Mobile" into Google, and note that the most searched result is "Skullgirls Mobile Tier List" - this is for those people!
We recommend viewing both of these images at full resolution. To do that, just click on either of them.

Now that we have the disclaimers out of the way... here they are!

ATTACKERS

latest

---

DEFENDERS

latest

---

MOVES TIER LIST

latest

Disagree with these placements? Have other thoughts? Let us know down below!
Can we get a new tier list for 2021 or atleast a yearly tier list for fighters, it makes it easier to see which fighters are the ones needed to be invested in the most for new players.

Reactions: rexturtle1120
This is a bit of a difficult issue. Because tier lists are inherently opinion based, if we release an 'official' tier list it skews the public opinion of what top tier Fighters are quite a bit. Currently we prefer to leave the tier list discussion to the community to decide on, without direct intervention from us at HVS.

Reactions: Atharva73 and Diony
It seems the time has come for the release of a new tier list
I Only know these 3:

1-SGM Tier List LemonJelly Upgraded:
2-SGM Netfly by Krazete: https://krazete.github.io/sgm/ratings.html

3-SkullGirlsMobile Fandom Tier List:

I Only know these 3:

1-SGM Tier List LemonJelly Upgraded:
2-SGM Netfly by Krazete: https://krazete.github.io/sgm/ratings.html

3-SkullGirlsMobile Fandom Tier List:
I knew 2 and 3, and there is also a website with score sheets from players. but still, I meant something more official, or for a larger number of players. even if you count in the sources you have written, there are very few of them here.