• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: Skullgirls Mobile Community Tier List! (2.7.2 UPDATE)

As of 3.1 Update:

I would move That's All Folks - (Peacock) from C Tier to S Tier attacker and from C Tier to A Tier Defender .

Signature Ability Slapstick no longer provides a stackable very short duration Enrage buff at random (which coincidentally removed cripple from her on chance activation). As of now, being hit has a chance to inflict Armor Break on the attacking enemy fighter. This change alone allows her to simply take damage as a means of removing Invincible-like defense by also removing all stacks of armor on application of Armor Break. In effect, its as if Slapstick is designed to bait out very deadly criticaled Blockbusters and return the favor twice over.

Not only does the player not have to rely on stacking Enrage and trying to get damage in with a 5 Stack buff before they quickly drop off, but they also chance making the enemy squishier for utility.

As of 3.1 Update:

I would move That's All Folks - (Peacock) from C Tier to S Tier attacker and from C Tier to A Tier Defender .

Signature Ability Slapstick no longer provides a stackable very short duration Enrage buff at random (which coincidentally removed cripple from her on chance activation). As of now, being hit has a chance to inflict Armor Break on the attacking enemy fighter. This change alone allows her to simply take damage as a means of removing Invincible-like defense by also removing all stacks of armor on application of Armor Break. In effect, its as if Slapstick is designed to bait out very deadly criticaled Blockbusters and return the favor twice over.

Not only does the player not have to rely on stacking Enrage and trying to get damage in with a 5 Stack buff before they quickly drop off, but they also chance making the enemy squishier for utility.
I still feel like that's all folks suffers from. The same problem she did pre 3.1 that she requires to be hit to proc her sa. As such it is simply to risky in high prize fights (what the tier list is based off of) to proc her sa as one combo can kill you alone

As of 3.1 Update:

I completely disagree with you. First of all That’s All Folks was already getting the armor break portion of her SA before the change. Second, getting hit to activate her SA will put you at a severe risk of getting killed, either by a second combo at low streaks or just by the first combo at high streaks. Third, on defense she is actually worse than before. This is because the enrage let her at least do a bit more chip damage on block. The precision on the other hand only helps her if the player makes a mistake.

Last edited:
Not to dogpile too much on this, but I think the general consensus is also that Enrage is generally better than Precision. 5 stacks of Enrage is +100% to damage for however long it lasts. 5 stacks of Precision is +20% to damage for at most 5 hits, unless you invest in +Crit Damage%. Peacock's not even the best character for doing a few big damage hits that would make the most of Precision.

Reactions: Zachary Baumstark
Maybe TaF's SA could proc when she blocks hits also?
For the most part it wouldn't change much for her if used on Defense, but on offense this would mean players could safely activate her SA without risking dying themselves.

Block enemy combo, then take advantage of the armor break and precision (or enrage) to do high counter damage.

As it stands now, the only advantage of the recent change to precision stacks is that they don't have a timer, but as mentioned above, peacock relies more on many low damage attacks than a few hard hitting one, so she can't even really take advantage of the guaranteed crits.

I feel ideally, changing the SA to work on block and changing it back to Enrage stacks (maybe increasing duration a little?) would give her a nice niche as a counter attacker, doing the most damage right after blocking the enemies attacks.

Right now, my TaF will sadly continue to gather dust in my collection.

Reactions: fanghoul and Inked
Thinking on it some more, I guess Peacock does have all her George at the Air Show, etc. moves that could benefit from a well timed critical hit. God knows my diamond Peashooter has nearly one shot some people with a Boxcar George. The problem is that those moves usually work best in my experience when used as part of a combo. It's not like Parasoul where I can reliably just toss out Napalm Shots and Silent Scopes and hit the enemy. Parasoul would be godly with Precision. Peacock's George moves are generally too slow to surprise the enemy though.

This is kinda the problem with Precision in general: Being able to make a single well timed critical hit that would bypass defenses would be invaluable. But it's often hard to get a big damage move in without some setup, which ends up spending the Precision before you'd want to use it. Or sometimes you can skip the combo to get that hit in, but then are you actually getting more damage from the Precision than you're losing by skipping the combo?

This won't happen, but Precision might be great as like a one second buff that you could activate like Beowulf Hype Mode.

Reactions: Ryouhi
Thinking on it some more, I guess Peacock does have all her George at the Air Show, etc. moves that could benefit from a well timed critical hit. God knows my diamond Peashooter has nearly one shot some people with a Boxcar George. The problem is that those moves usually work best in my experience when used as part of a combo. It's not like Parasoul where I can reliably just toss out Napalm Shots and Silent Scopes and hit the enemy. Parasoul would be godly with Precision. Peacock's George moves are generally too slow to surprise the enemy though.

This is kinda the problem with Precision in general: Being able to make a single well timed critical hit that would bypass defenses would be invaluable. But it's often hard to get a big damage move in without some setup, which ends up spending the Precision before you'd want to use it. Or sometimes you can skip the combo to get that hit in, but then are you actually getting more damage from the Precision than you're losing by skipping the combo?

This won't happen, but Precision might be great as like a one second buff that you could activate like Beowulf Hype Mode.

I have one idea on reworking precision: from guaranteed crit on a single hit at a cost of a stack to make a single special or blockbuster to deal crit damage or become unblockable at a cost of a stack. This way, you can control when to spend your precision stack more..."precisely".

Huh this got me thinking.
Maybe a dedicated button for a simple buff is too much so how about this.

Say you get a stack of precision. It is not timed, so you can bide your time to use it. But instead of being used up once you hit the enemy, it gives you the precision buff for one second. So any attacks you manage to squeeze into that second, also are guaranteed to crit and bypass defensive SAs.
If you have 5 stacks at the time of hitting the enemy, you will gain 5 seconds of precision when you hit an enemy.

5 seconds may be a little much however, so maybe .5 second per stack could work?

This would make it much more versatile

So... How good is Bad Ms.Frost now?

So... How good is Bad Ms.Frost now?

There were some folk saying she's worse now, because she was more valuable to have as a total lockdown character than No Egrets. I guess I can see how if you built a bleed-centric Bad Ms. Frosty that would work, because keeping people from tagging out is one of the more important aspects of bleeding an enemy to death. Given that, I could see how disabling tag-outs was more valuable than armor break.

There were some folk saying she's worse now, because she was more valuable to have as a total lockdown character than No Egrets. I guess I can see how if you built a bleed-centric Bad Ms. Frosty that would work, because keeping people from tagging out is one of the more important aspects of bleeding an enemy to death.
She could be useful against the new Inertia modifier in the rifts. Or in Big Band master dailies. Very situational, tough.

This is probably a dumb question (I am only 3 months into this game (Noob), I am playing the android version)) but what does the letters SS, S, A, B, C stand for?

Reactions: Yomady and fanghoul
I found it but it is missing the SS. ;-)

Fighter tiers
S - the most reliable fighters with maximum strengths and minimal weaknesses
A - reliable fighters with slightly more strengths than weaknesses
B - somewhat reliable fighters with a good balance between strengths and weaknesses
C - the least reliable fighters with more weaknesses than strengths

Reactions: Yomady and fanghoul
THE COMMUNITY TIER LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED!

Now includes:
  • Natural Diamonds (minus Djinn Fizz Filia and Star-Spangled Cerebella)
  • Robo-Fortune
  • Nerfed/Buffed Variants

Check it out: https://skullgirlsmobile.fandom.com/wiki/Tier_List

Notes:
  • Still the best: Bloodbath Eliza and Bio-Exorcist Squigly continue to hold the crown of being the best-of-the-best, being SS in both ATK and DEF
  • Shiniest Diamonds (earned SS rank in ATK or DEF): Jawbreaker Double, Class Cutter Filia, Fly Trap Painwheel, Freeze Frame Peacock, Love Crafted Squigly, Heavy Metal Big Band, Assassin's Greed Valentine
  • Members of the "Need a Buff, Please" Club (bottom of the barrel, C in ATK and DEF): Understudy Cerebella, Feline Lucky Ms. Fortune, Ms. Trial Ms. Fortune, Blood Drive Painwheel, Rerun Peacock, Nearly Departed Squigly (congrats to the Big Band and Valentines that escaped this group)
  • The Beowulf and Robo-Fortune groups do not contain any SS rank for ATK or DEF
  • Ruling element: Dark. Just as our universe is 68% dark energy and 27% dark matter, most of the best variants (in ATK and DEF) are Dark. Air comes in second.

THE COMMUNITY TIER LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED!

Now includes:
  • Natural Diamonds (minus Djinn Fizz Filia and Star-Spangled Cerebella)
  • Robo-Fortune
  • Nerfed/Buffed Variants

Check it out: https://skullgirlsmobile.fandom.com/wiki/Tier_List

Notes:
  • Still the best: Bloodbath Eliza and Bio-Exorcist Squigly continue to hold the crown of being the best-of-the-best, being SS in both ATK and DEF
  • Shiniest Diamonds (earned SS rank in ATK or DEF): Jawbreaker Double, Class Cutter Filia, Fly Trap Painwheel, Freeze Frame Peacock, Love Crafted Squigly, Heavy Metal Big Band, Assassin's Greed Valentine
  • Members of the "Need a Buff, Please" Club (bottom of the barrel, C in ATK and DEF): Understudy Cerebella, Feline Lucky Ms. Fortune, Ms. Trial Ms. Fortune, Blood Drive Painwheel, Rerun Peacock, Nearly Departed Squigly (congrats to the Big Band and Valentines that escaped this group)
  • The Beowulf and Robo-Fortune groups do not contain any SS rank for ATK or DEF
  • Ruling element: Dark. Just as our universe is 68% dark energy and 27% dark matter, most of the best variants (in ATK and DEF) are Dark. Air comes in second.
How would be a tier list considering all characters together? Just the best of the bests

And thanks to you and everyone that help to update this tier list

Finally updated the first post with the latest tier lists!

I think beat box deserves to be an s tier because the ability to spam out enrage boosted blockbusters is no joke and megasonic should be lowered

Last edited:
Reactions: Yomady
I think beat box deserves to be an s tier because the ability spam out BB3’s is no joke and megasonic should be lowered
Beat box is powerful at first, but his damage output falls off in high prize fight streaks because of natural bronze stats.

So, will we get Halloween variants in tier list anytime soon?
Also, tiers for Robo moves?

Check out Krazete's tier list:
https://sgm.netlify.com/ratings
(defaults to a blank grid, you must click on "Offense" or "Defense" at the bottom edge of the window)

I don't know if the ranking is coming from an individual's opinion or a polled group, but it interesting to see all the fighters included!

OBSERVATIONS:
Worst Diamond: Mummy Dearest Eliza (2 OFF 2.5 DEF)
Still the Queen (best of the best): Bio-Exorcist Squigly (5 OFF 5 DEF)
Next-in-line to the Throne:
  1. Neuromancer Painwheel (5 OFF 4.5 DEF)
  2. Love Crafted Squigly (5 OFF 4.5 DEF)
  3. Overclocked Robo-Fortune (4.5 OFF 5 DEF)
  4. Bloodbath Eliza (4.5 OFF 4.5 DEF)
  5. Très Chic Valentine (4.5 OFF 4.5 DEF)
I Can Has Buff? (worst of the worst): Ms. Trial Ms. Fortune (2 OFF 1.5 DEF)
Mild Middle of the Road: Gray Matter Cerebella, Lapis Luxury Eliza, Tomb & Gloom Eliza, Feline Lucky Ms. Fortune, Raw Nerv Painwheel, Stage Fright Squigly (3 OFF 3 DEF)
Ruler of the Night: OFFENSE 5 stars dominated by Dark Element (9 out of 14)
Dawn's Early Light: DEFENSE 5 stars majority is Light Element (4 out of 8)