• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Post Your Squigly and Ms. Fortune Movesets.

Oberisuk

Reaction score
I just recently got Gold pulls for both Squigly and Ms. Fortune, but I have no idea what moves I should be using for them. I had been going off of user "moisterrific"'s tier list for the other characters, but they haven't been posting lately. So if anyone could post what they use on these characters, I'd appreciate it.

Depends on the fighter, really. For instance, for a Claw & Order, you want moves that help you hit for at least 5% damage, so go for moves that hit once to a few times, instead of moves that hit several times for small damage. For Poltergust, you want to take advantage of her meter gaining abilities, so having your best blockbusters and moves that help you gain buffs/meters would be good, imo.

For defense characters, you want to think about moves that the AI can use without leaving itself open. Many taunts are easily punished so probably stay away from those. Bursts, however, can be pretty useful on defense characters. Personally I think putting at least 3 blockbusters on defense characters is a good idea if you manage it, since AI seem to benefit more from using BBs than special moves.

For Squigly I got Bio-Exorcist. For Ms. Fortune I got Hack n' Splash.

Squigly allows for a wide variety of movesets that create long combos, but my go to is:
DragNBite, Silver Chord, Battle Opera, Inferno of Leviathan (or DragNDrop), Rage of the Dragon

There's a list somewhere that has a bunch of Squigly combos, the only thing to keep in mind when reading them is that you can no longer use a special move or blockbuster twice in a combo.

I'm still figuring out Ms Fortune, but I'll tell you what I do know. For possibly the most basic combo, you can use Fiber Upper -> El Gato. All of her special moves can be used after a juggle, so I say do what you want with those - although I'd reach for Cat Slide because of the 25% bonus damage.

Best used in the corner, you can use Hit Paws -> Cat Scratch Fever after a juggle, or just use one. To my knowledge, her head hits don't land while a Blockbuster or Special Move is active, but if you work a combo with her head, then you could probably use Hit Paws or Cat Scratch fever with it.

I'm still figuring out Ms Fortune, but I'll tell you what I do know. For possibly the most basic combo, you can use Fiber Upper -> El Gato. All of her special moves can be used after a juggle, so I say do what you want with those - although I'd reach for Cat Slide because of the 25% bonus damage.
To add to this, most characters can be launched with Fiber Upper after an L5, but for others the Fibber Upper will whiff after an L5. It whiffs on Bella and Parasoul after a full L5, at the very least; for those two, gotta use Fiber Upper earlier in the combo to connect.

I can't personally say much about your Ms. Fortune. As for Bio I would recommend this moveset: Rage of the Dragon, Inferno of Leviathan, Drag'N Drop, Battle Opera, and then either Silver Chord or Drag'n Bite. The reason I recommend only running one of the extenders is because Bio wants to keep one dragon charge on her at all times to keep her SA active.

For all of my Squiggs except Polter I try to run DnD, Inferno, SBO, Silver Chord, DnB. At least +12% meter gain. The latter allows to fully charge all blockbusters starting from zero provided you use both specials. However it's suboptimal for Bio, since she'd lose all dragon charges. I don't have her (hunting for Bio for half a year already), but in her case I'd aim for enough meter to get full BB array from L5->Launcher->Juggle->Silver Chord->L5->

I'd still keep both Silver Chord and DnB because they both are very good on their own. Silver Chord allows for some good sniping, DnB does good buff removal and works as a very good dash intercept (works against Big Bands - invaluable in rift battle boss node as BB3 prevention).

Rage Of The Dragon is pretty meh without high ATK and Polter SA.

For Polter I run Rage, SBO, Daisy Pusher, Silver Chord, DnB. Because she can take advantage of high ATK and her SA to hit hard. Though I'd probably swap out Rage for DnD fighting diamond Brain Freezes.

MsFortune I mainly use Claw and Purrfect Dark.
Purrfect Dark is honestly whatever you prefer, though having Hit Paws is nice for bleed.
Claw you need to get as much single hit damage as possible. Fiber Upper for armor break and Cat Slide for maximum single hit damage are pretty much mandatory. Then I run Cat Scratch, Cat Scratch Fever and Feral Edge.

For possibly the most basic combo, you can use Fiber Upper -> El Gato.

More specifically, you cold use L5 > Fibber Upper > El Gato (on air) and finish with Cat Slide. I'ts my favorite combo with Ms. Fortune, deals a lot of damage.

Hack N' Splash
Feral Edge, Omnomnom, Cat Scratch Fever, El Gato, Cat Scratch
You'll constantly be landing crits and want to inflict debuffs to take advantage of SA2. Omnonom counts for the head hit part (uh I think)

Bio-Exorcist
Inferno of Leviathan, Drag n' Drop, Battle Opera, Drag N' Bite and The Silver Chord
You want to maintain combos for as long as possible with this one, which drag n' bite, silver chord and maybe drag n' drop help with. Inferno and Battle are meter control to keep her alive longer

My Squigly moveset looks like this :p

Attachments

• 10870656-FDD4-430F-9535-23CB7DB58B9C.jpeg
    10870656-FDD4-430F-9535-23CB7DB58B9C.jpeg
    116.3 KB · Views: 14
My base MF moveset

Attachments

• B7C75FC9-0213-4ED8-B321-F84F7BEB59D4.jpeg
    B7C75FC9-0213-4ED8-B321-F84F7BEB59D4.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 20
More specifically, you cold use L5 > Fibber Upper > El Gato (on air) and finish with Cat Slide. I'ts my favorite combo with Ms. Fortune, deals a lot of damage.
I combo into cat scratch fever after El Gato on my Claw & Order, but I can see the benefit of Cat Slide since the opponent should have armor break.

Reactions: educavalcantee
Not too sure about Fortune, but what I feel like is the standard Squigly set (Silver Chord, Drag n' Bite, Battle Opera, Drag n' Drop and Inferno of Leviathan) has served very well on my Bio. As others have explained the basic combos I won't go into them, but I do like running both Chord and Drag n' Bite, and using whichever the situation calls for.

I mainly try to use Drag n' Bite against enemies that gain Unflinching on hit, like Untouchable or Armed Forces. The way Unflinching currently works in this game, enemies will still sort of stutter if you hit them fast enough after they gain unflinching mid-combo. If they gain Unflinching during my combo, it's usually enough to finish the combo and go into DnB. The opponent will not move back as far when hit with Unflinching in this instance, allowing me to close the distance and go into Drag n' Drop reliably after another L5. Outside of that, if you need more damage and are confident in how close you are to the opponent, DnB is a good option as well. Some situations (I've mainly found it when blocking a Cerebella's sweep attack and dashing in too quickly) will cause you to start your combo too far away, meaning the first hit of Drag n' Drop, or maybe even your launcher, will miss, so be careful there.

Under usual situations, Silver Chord is preferred if possible, especially for Bio. It will bring your opponent into range of Bio's Drain, and will allow Drag n' Drop to hit consistently for more damage and Armor Break.

I combo into cat scratch fever after El Gato on my Claw & Order, but I can see the benefit of Cat Slide since the opponent should have armor break.
Yes, I do that too (also in a Claw and Order) depends on the situation. But it's a good starter combo if you don't have that much Meter Gain.