1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Other Premium Days

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Dennis Aguilar, Mar 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Dennis Aguilar

Dennis Aguilar New Member

Hi dear team Skullgirls!!!

Why do not you add premium days? I would like there to be premium days where your energy bars do not wear out that day, and I do not wait for my fighters to recharge. It is very annoying to wait for your fighters to recharge when you have a lot of free time to take advantage of increasing your fighters' level.

Attached Files:

2. Psyche

Psyche Moderator

Interesting idea, but personally I will have to disagree with you. The whole point of the energy system is so that you don’t beat the whole game with just one set of fighters. You need to try different teams and use all of the cards that you have, otherwise it will get very boring very quickly.

Inked and Gerhop like this.
  3. Gerhop

Gerhop New Member

I agree with Psyche, on top of that there is a lot more reliable ways of implementing "premium" system, than TS mentioned.

4. Liam

Liam !Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Not a bad idea as a very rare special event, perhaps!

As mentioned, the goal of energy is to encourage you to play other characters.
    Any tool that allows you blow through content with your favorite team while ignoring the rest of your collection does sort of go against that goal.
    That's something we have to keep in mind when it comes to methods of ignoring the energy system.

Appreciate the suggestion! :)