• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Premium Days

Dennis Aguilar

Reaction score
Hi dear team Skullgirls!!!

Why do not you add premium days? I would like there to be premium days where your energy bars do not wear out that day, and I do not wait for my fighters to recharge. It is very annoying to wait for your fighters to recharge when you have a lot of free time to take advantage of increasing your fighters' level.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla_20180326-183154~01.png
    Captura de pantalla_20180326-183154~01.png
    628.1 KB · Views: 10
Interesting idea, but personally I will have to disagree with you. The whole point of the energy system is so that you don’t beat the whole game with just one set of fighters. You need to try different teams and use all of the cards that you have, otherwise it will get very boring very quickly.

Reactions: Inked and Gerhop
I agree with Psyche, on top of that there is a lot more reliable ways of implementing "premium" system, than TS mentioned.

Not a bad idea as a very rare special event, perhaps!

As mentioned, the goal of energy is to encourage you to play other characters.
Any tool that allows you blow through content with your favorite team while ignoring the rest of your collection does sort of go against that goal.
That's something we have to keep in mind when it comes to methods of ignoring the energy system.

Appreciate the suggestion! :)