• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Prize fight streak theonite error

Ban3bunk3r

Reaction score
Hello, I am a relatively new member to the forums, and I have been playing the big band prize fight. I have lost my prize fight streak and bought the streak back with 40 theonite and fought someone and I won. However, it appears that I have lost and my streak ended again. Does this error happen to anyone else?

Hello, I am a relatively new member to the forums, and I have been playing the big band prize fight. I have lost my prize fight streak and bought the streak back with 40 theonite and fought someone and I won. However, it appears that I have lost and my streak ended again. Does this error happen to anyone else?
Sorry to hear that!

Could you share your Display Name (the name on the main menu) and also the time that this sequence took place? I'll see if there's anything strange I can gleam from our logs.

My display name is ban3bunk3r, and unfortunately, I can't exactly remember the time period, but I believe it is after 9 o clock in January 24, which is 2 days ago