• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Prize fight win streak broken after connection failure BEFORE entering fight

ChiminiMe

Reaction score
This would be pretty hard to prove that it happened in the order I'm stating, so essentially I'm putting it here in case anyone else also happens to have this problem.
My fight didn't manage to connect as I was loading the fight for the first time. I've had it happen before, commonly, in the prize fights, but before the update it never really stopped my win streak, it simply kicked me back to the previous menu and i would try to connect again.

it's a pretty normal occurrence when loading just about anything in the game, and the second screenshot was NOT the same that made the bug to appear, it's just an example of these types of disconnections. As it's not a huge deal, i already paid for the win streak restoration but I'd like warn it anyway in case it turns out to be a bigger problem, as i understand things can be a bit unstable after a fresh big update ;3;

Attachments

• photo_2021-10-25_23-15-25.jpg
    photo_2021-10-25_23-15-25.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 2
  • photo_2021-10-25_23-15-17.jpg
    photo_2021-10-25_23-15-17.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: SmallpoxInfect
We've made tons of fixes to help mitigate crash when entering fights, but as you've seen it can still happen. We do have a task to have our engineers look at this area again and see if there's any other ways it can be improved.

I've also been experiencing this problem recently. The game goes to the loading screen, an error message appears that says the connection was unsuccessful, then the game goes back to the loading screen for a few seconds before going back and counting the fight as a loss. It occurs rarely, and I've encountered it three times so far: twice in prize fights and once in rift.

I also experience non-bugged unsuccessful connections frequently, but the difference is that after the error message comes up, it immediately goes back to the fighter selection screen, and is treated like the fight never happened.