• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Questions about Evolution

fatfursatan

Reaction score
So, I've got an Ivy League Parasoul and a few Heavy Reign Parasouls. They're both wind element.

If I evolve a Heavy Reign (not that I'm planning to), would it turn into an Ivy League Parasoul or a Silver Heavy Reign? Do all characters retain their name, skin, and signature abilities when they evolve?

Also, will characters that you acquire at Bronze EVER be as powerful as characters you can only acquire at Silver or Gold, even when you evolve them TO Silver and Gold?

Yes, evolved characters retain their name, skin, and signature abilities. They won't turn into anyone else. Also, evolving a bronze character up to gold makes their strength comparable to naturally gold characters. Likewise, bronze characters evolved to silver are comparable in strength to other silver characters, but keep in mind that some characters have naturally higher Fighter Score than others.

If I evolve a Heavy Reign (not that I'm planning to), would it turn into an Ivy League Parasoul or a Silver Heavy Reign? Do all characters retain their name, skin, and signature abilities when they evolve?

It would turn into a silver Heavy Reign Parasoul. Evolving raises a fighter's stats and potential to be on par as the tier they've evolved to. Everything else stays the same as before, like the signature abilities and the skill tree upgrades you've bought.

Also, will characters that you acquire at Bronze EVER be as powerful as characters you can only acquire at Silver or Gold, even when you evolve them TO Silver and Gold?

If you evolve a bronze all the way to gold, they'll be equally strong as gold fighters stat wise. But they lack the naturally more powerful signature abilities. There are a few silver fighters worth evolving to gold, and only one or two bronze ones worth evolving to gold.

Yes, evolved characters retain their name, skin, and signature abilities. They won't turn into anyone else. Also, evolving a bronze character up to gold makes their strength comparable to naturally gold characters. Likewise, bronze characters evolved to silver are comparable in strength to other silver characters, but keep in mind that some characters have naturally higher Fighter Score than others.
Is there a list of character fight scores?

Does their default minimum fight score reflect their max fight score?

Also, I'm pretty sure that evolved characters, despite being in a higher tier, are still treated as their original tier for daily missions. For example, a bronze Rerun Peacock evolved all the way up to a gold Rerun Peacock will still be treated as a bronze character for missions like "Win X fights with a bronze character" and such.

Is there a list of character fight scores?

I'm inclined to say "Yes" to the second question,but fight score can easily be augmented by skills in the skill tree as well as specials and blockbusters.

Yes it does, the higher their default FS is the higher their max FS will be if you can unlock everything on that fighter's skill tree. Like if you maxed out the skill tree of a Harlequin Cerebella, she will have a slightly higher FS than a maxed Parasite Weave Filia.

Also, I'm pretty sure that evolved characters, despite being in a higher tier, are still treated as their original tier for daily missions. For example, a bronze Rerun Peacock evolved all the way up to a gold Rerun Peacock will still be treated as a bronze character for missions like "Win X fights with a bronze character" and such.

That's a confirmed bug and will likely be fixed in a future update.

Here's the list of default FS I managed to find, it doesn't include any of the new bronze fighters though.

qhZMEew.png

5HlrxIE.png

XZ2Zs8C.png

EVjKT3Z.png

Reactions: fatfursatan
(Before you ask - no Moist doesn't have those fancy Elizas yet :p I'm guessing these are from the Beta)

If you evolve a bronze all the way to gold, they'll be equally strong as gold fighters stat wise.

Are you sure they'll have the same stats? I feel that my evolved Silvers (former Bronzes) compared to my natural Silvers have much lower stats overall.

(Before you ask - no Moist doesn't have those fancy Elizas yet :p I'm guessing these are from the Beta)

From an old GIF I found on Skullgirls mobile gfycat account. I didn't even know how to take screenshots on an iPhone back when I played the beta.

https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/ConventionalShinyIrishdraughthorse

Are you sure they'll have the same stats? I feel that my evolved Silvers (former Bronzes) compared to my natural Silvers have much lower stats overall.

My bad, what I meant to say was evolved fighters will have stats comparable to their new tier. The actual stats are slightly lower than fighters who are naturally silver or gold, the difference shouldn't be that noticeable, at least not for me.

Last edited:
Wow that Princess Pride Parasoul looks sooo good.

Thinking about just dumping 3k gems to try and get her haha

It would turn into a silver Heavy Reign Parasoul. Evolving raises a fighter's stats and potential to be on par as the tier they've evolved to. Everything else stays the same as before, like the signature abilities and the skill tree upgrades you've bought.

If you evolve a bronze all the way to gold, they'll be equally strong as gold fighters stat wise. But they lack the naturally more powerful signature abilities. There are a few silver fighters worth evolving to gold, and only one or two bronze ones worth evolving to gold.
Do you mind listing the bronze characters that are worth evolving to gold? I saw the list of silver characters you posted in another thread.

Do you mind listing the bronze characters that are worth evolving to gold? I saw the list of silver characters you posted in another thread.
I wouldn't evolve Bronze -> Gold.

I would only evolve Silver -> Gold.

(I've been playing this game for 2 months and have only gotten a silver to level 40 recently. It takes a LOT of effort...)

If you really want to evolve bronze characters to gold, these are the ones I think are pretty good (in terms of signature abilities):
  • Heavy Reign Parasoul
  • Headstrong Cerebella
  • In Denile Eliza
  • Decrypted Eliza
  • Frayed Ends Filia