• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal RIFT HEX Bugs

Gift

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I have encountered 2 rift bugs.

1. GOLD HEX modifier "Every 20 seconds, inflict HEX for 15 seconds". This modifier still applies when Rose Tinted is on your teams bench. Consequently, this causes the active fighter to suffer HEX consistently, when in actuality the HEX debuff should be removed/cleared due to Rose Tinted's debuff clear support activating at 20 seconds too.

⬆️ PLEASE PATCH THIS. It's very frustrating losing a game you would clearly win.

2. When the parasol crit/bleed modifier is applied, it's active even when parasol is not the active fighter and/or she is dead. So I take timeless bleed when fighting other characters when landing a critical hit.

1. per the design team, this is actually working as expected. However, you're not the first player to mention how frustrating it is. They'll be taking a look at this particular interaction at some point, but I can't say when.

2. Will you be more specific here? Are you referring to a Catalyst?

Reactions: SvenZ
2. Will you be more specific here? Are you referring to a Catalyst?
I can answer this:

the catalyst IMMINENT THREAT bleeds the offender on each critical hit. However, even if it's Parasoul's catalyst, it's active on all defenders (regardless of being a squigly, band, filia etc) as long if there's atleast 1 defender that actually IS a Parasoul, dead or alive.

However, I consider this a feature as it seems balanced and not superior to other catalysts. (also taking into account the fact there's only a single defense-oriented Parasoul)

Reactions: SvenZ
Ah I see. I'll have my team investigate.