• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Rift Rating Drop

educavalcantee

Reaction score
Yesterday (01/10/2019) I won a rift battle, and my rift rating went to something between 1390-1397. Today I noticed it is 1377 and I didn't play any battles. I would like to have a print to show my number of battles and streak to compare, but I couldn't imagine that my rating would drop for no reason. I'll start to take prints and show you guys if it happens again.

I'm currently at Silver 1

What is your in game handle? I can look at your ratings and see what may've happened. Your rating will drop 16 points if you haven't been in a battle for 3 days, but there shouldn't be any other events that would have your rating drop.

What is your in game handle? I can look at your ratings and see what may've happened. Your rating will drop 16 points if you haven't been in a battle for 3 days, but there shouldn't be any other events that would have your rating drop.
wait the rating goes down if we don't play for 3 days?.. i never knew that.

There's a problem with displayed rift rating. It floats around since after week one and is inconsistent between the rating that's displayed in the rift battles window and the battle summary. I don't have any proofs on me since it's basically non-issue, but I can try collecting some shots.

I believe it's tied to games played between new rift day starting and the old rift season results coming in.
At least for me it started after the first rift season closed, that day I played a game after the new day started but before ranking changed.

Your rating will drop 16 points if you haven't been in a battle for 3 days

It's not the case, I play rift battles everyday.

and is inconsistent between the rating that's displayed in the rift battles window and the battle summary.

YES! That happens, and it's confusing. I was playing three days ago, and lost. The battle summary showed that I lost 12 points, but when I closed the window, I had -24. My bad for not taking any screenshots again, I totally forgot.

Reactions: Luke
I have seen this floating last week. I would win but the scoreboard rift rating is higher then my rift rating in the rift battle main screen. I would lose but my main screen rift rating would be highter then the announced rating on the scoreboard.

I did 14 balltes last week and it’s happened to my knowledge at least 4 times. Everytime it’s 10 rating difference so I didn’t take any screenshot.

That JUST happened. Brand new, from today. Let's see:

20190114_121756.jpg
20190114_121838.jpg
20190114_121908.jpg

The images are self explanatory. In the "Victory" window, it showed 1365 + 15, who turned to 1380. I believe that's a minor bug, but it's a little annoying. Haha

This is a known issue and will be fixed in a future update. Thx everyone!

Reactions: educavalcantee
I just had this too, have shots, can't be bothered to upload since the bug is acknowledged.

It appears to double rating gain in the battle result window. If the battle was supposed to give you +x rating, result window will display it as gaining +2x rating, but your "real" rating properly changes by +x amount.

Reactions: educavalcantee