1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Rift Survey

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BallotBoxer, Mar 25, 2019.

?

How often do you visit the Rift?

1. More than 15. I use red tickets! I'm in the Rift so much, I'm Isaac's roommate!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 14 times. I use 2 green tickets every day.

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  3. A bit over the required seven for the season.

5 vote(s)
    17.2%
  4. 7 times. Just the minimum for me!

14 vote(s)
    48.3%
  5. Less than 7. I uh, forget to get the quota sometimes.

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  6. Zero. I hate the Rift! I'll stay in my own dimension, thanks!

5 vote(s)
    17.2%
  1. BallotBoxer

BallotBoxer Well-Known Member

Greetings, revered Rift raiders! I'm curious how your interdimensional invasions are going. Answer the poll and maybe comment on your Rift experiences and maybe leave some advice.

2. BallotBoxer

BallotBoxer Well-Known Member

For me, I started at GOLD 1 and if Rift Battles were a mountain, I have been sliding down that loose gravel slope (currently GOLD 2) since the beginning. Half win/loss, but leaning towards the loss. Most of my battles are close calls, decided by a thousand points or two.

Rift tip of the day:
    The reactive armor node directly below the boss battle, is easy money for Squigly. My Poltergust Squigly can use Snake Charmer to become immune (in case a Resonant Evil Big Band lurks), then Drag 'N' Drop's armor break to crack 'em open and scoop their life bar out.

Inked likes this.
  3. theLoneskull

theLoneskull Active Member

I started as a gold 1 when Rift Battles first released. The first week after Rifts were introduced, I became a Diamond 4. Ended up there for a good while until the recent Rift changes, where I dropped back to gold 1. Dropped to gold 2 by the end of last season, so they've been rough for me

4. Am_Suitcase

Am_Suitcase Member

Rifts started out as gold an until 3.1 I’ve was shifting between diamond 4 and 3. By 3.1 I’ve stayed diamond 4 for awhile but after numerous poor matchups I had enough and stopped rifts. 2 weeks in since stopped rifting, at gold 1 technically but only because I’ve stopped

5. Goteki45

Goteki45 New Member

Started as gold 1, spent the week right before the first reset at diamond 4, then dropped back to gold 1 where I still am. I've been chilling in the low-mid 1800's the whole time.

6. Veeko

Veeko Well-Known Member

I started as Gold 1. I really didn’t enjoy the mode so I put it off until I got a Nat Diamond I really wanted to upgrade, and by then I was Gold 4. I’m at Gold 2 right now, score is 1780 I think? I only do the bare minimum to get the rewards each week.

7. Inked

Inked Well-Known Member

started as a Gold 1 and after the recent update dropped to Gold 3. barely hanging in there, mostly because i do the minimum 7 battles a week

8. Reshiram18

Reshiram18 Well-Known Member

I started at gold 1 and climbed up to diamond 3 on week one, where I stayed until the end of last week because I decided to take a hiatus from Rifts. I will return once my account is a bit stronger.

9. Scorialimit

Scorialimit Member

I'm doing 0 last and maybe this week but used to do 10 a week. Taking a break to raise my fighters a little then gonna just do enough for diamond shards from Robo

I've somehow maintained diamond 4 completely, even though I didn't play last week and lost every match the first week lol, there's a chance I'll drop this week but I'm not in dire need of diamond keys. I can miss one or two every now and then.

10. fanghoul

fanghoul Well-Known Member

Despite being a Diamond 2 or 3, and being one of the few people on this forum that ever expresses any enjoyment of Rift Battles, I still only play the bare 7 minimum a week, and it's not uncommon for me to lose rating by taking more than 3 days off and ending up having to do 4 over the weekend.

11. Irghen

Irghen Member

I started and maintained Gold 1 for a while, but every now and then I find a tremendous wall and get a frustrating loss. Maybe I'm just a terrible player but some boss fights I get paired with make me want to put my phone through the floor.

Since the recent changes to diamond requirements I felt I was never getting to diamond so I decided to drop my rating while I get my fighters up to the standards of the enemies I find up there.

12. TonyPartridge30

TonyPartridge30 Well-Known Member

I do the minimum 7 battles because I'm mostly concerned with the end of week rewards and the matchmaking for me has been inconsistent at best and punishing at worst. Last week was particularly brutal. I won like 1 out of 7 games played, and most of the matches were against too strong of opponents for my collection.

Before the update, I was a consistent D4. Now I'm at risk of being bumped to G2. Pretty disheartening.

13. Laho

Laho New Member

started out at silver 1, pushed my way into gold 2 and now just slid down back to silver 3 after the lastest update. Mostly because work was in the way and also, I almost always keep forgetting to check back when there's no match after 1 minute. I maintained gold 2 for as long as I could because I liked the prizes. But again after the update, i felt a bit unmotivated. I think it's because I'm at that part of the game where my team is strong but not strong enough to hold their own long enough for the big leagues. Welp. Gotta grind more.

14. educavalcantee

educavalcantee Active Member

Since the beggining I play only the minimum 7 battles for the rewards. I'm proud to say that I started at Bronze 2, with my first and only gold character being a That's all Folks. Now I managed to climb to Gold 2, with a full gold characters map, and working to have my first non natural diamond characters. This isn't something special, but Im very happy about it. :)

cappatacus likes this.
  15. cappatacus

cappatacus Well-Known Member

The Rift itself is kinda boring. I've only started getting on it this past week so I can buy essences. Love the rewards, not a fan of the mode itself.

16. Luke

Luke Well-Known Member

Started gold 1. Diamond 4 the third week. Diamond 3 then 4 again then new update back to gold 1. Gold 3 now trying to derank. I got three natural diamond. I can only support 1, so no rift is no loss here. Always felt a “wall” no matter how weak my opponent was. I’m missing something. I want to figure out what the heck is wrong with my gameplay before I’m back in rift. So I’m just sitting here watching all this drama also deranking for giggles. Even now I use all 14 tickets and always did.

Irghen likes this.