• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Should a "reforge" system be added?

Papyrus1910

Reaction score
So like the name suggests, this allows you to customize your skills to make the most out of your team. For example, you have a Napalm Shot that gives Crit Resist, Element Resist, etc. And a bunch of other gold special moves that give random weak bonuses as well. And you want it to give offensive stats.This is where reforging comes in. By sacrificing the said unused bunch of moves, you could tweak the Napalm Shot so that it gives you the stats you wanted to have. I'm still unsure whether the level should stay the same or not, but I'd prefer it stayed the same, since after reforging you really didn't actually gain anything too impactful as a result.

You will need several moves with the same rarity in order to reforge the moves. For the time being, I think using 3 moves to reforge 1 is a reasonable price.

What do you think?

It would be incredibly useful, but it would also make obtaining optimal loadouts way too easy. If this system was implemented then my collection as it sits now would probably be enough to reforge five or ten bits of gear into the typical atk.%/HP%/def.%/MG% that everyone strives for in late game, which would kit out one or two whole fighters and encourage me to pretty much only ever use them. Diamond tier is already enough of a push at focusing on one unit at a time. Trying to tailor gear to create one monstrous hulk of unconquerable strength, especially on a diamond fighter, would be pushing it too far in my opinion. I know that's probably not the purpose you envisaged for this feature, but it's highly likely that a significant number of players would use it for this.
So, I'm not calling your idea bad, but perhaps a little bit mis-timed. Maybe if in a future update it is possible to examine potential prize fight opponents in full detail, then it could work; but as it stands now, such a thing would be far too mischievous and would lead to tears due to an exponential rise in 'perfect' stat teams in prize fights that are quite deceitful by hiding their true power.