• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Skill tree bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tart

Reaction score
Time of video : 3am (GMT-3)

I noticed some talents I had upgraded beforehand were "locked" away when I opened my Annie's skill tree. As the video shows, when I unlock a branch/gate (which I already had done before) with a key, every talent is already upgraded as they should. I show it happen twice in the video.
The bug seems to be only affecting that, as when I open the energy one that I hadn't invested yet, the talents weren't upgraded as they normally would when you first use a key.
My only complain is that opening what I already had previously still used my keys, which are important resources.

The video

Yeah I noticed the same bug today with my Primed Parasoul, WulfBane, Icy Hot, and numerous other characters of mine. I can’t seem to find any connection between the effected characters so I assume it’s a global thing. This bug seems to effects all elements, all rarities, and all characters from what I could tell.

It seems the skill tree locks reset for fully unlocked fighters and set the progress to 0%. When you re-unlock all the nodes the progress goes up to 13%. Already unlocked upgrade nodes don’t have the glow behind them and cannot be purchased again so I’m assuming the upgrades themselves didn’t reset but the locks behind different sections of the upgrade wheel do. Also, once I reset the app, my key count was back to what it was before I re-opened the nodes and the nodes locked again so at least the keys aren’t being used.

However, despite having a fully upgraded skill tree, I am unable to upgrade my Primed Parasoul’s marquee ability who already has a marquee ability of level 4. I’m assuming it has something to do with the marquee feature being locked behind a check that looks to see if the upgrade wheel is at 100% and since it’s technically 13% right now it assumes the upgrade tree isn’t done but that’s just my guess.

I’m just going to wait it out since I’m sure the Skullgirls team will figure it out relatively quickly and I can wait to have my Primed Parasoul maxed out…

Last edited:
Reactions: Tart
Having the same problem but with my Diamond Umbrella. I wanted to unlock the last tier special abilities section, but it « re-unlock » the second tier everything already bought.

Yeah I noticed the same bug today with my Primed Parasoul, WulfBane, Icy Hot, and numerous other characters of mine. I can’t seem to find any connection between the effected characters so I assume it’s a global thing. This bug seems to effects all elements, all rarities, and all characters from what I could tell.

It seems the skill tree locks reset for fully unlocked fighters and set the progress to 0%. When you re-unlock all the nodes the progress goes up to 13%. Already unlocked upgrade nodes don’t have the glow behind them and cannot be purchased again so I’m assuming the upgrades themselves didn’t reset but the locks behind different sections of the upgrade wheel do. Also, once I reset the app, my key count was back to what it was before I re-opened the nodes and the nodes locked again so at least the keys aren’t being used.

However, despite having a fully upgraded skill tree, I am unable to upgrade my Primed Parasoul’s marquee ability who already has a marquee ability of level 4. I’m assuming it has something to do with the marquee feature being locked behind a check that looks to see if the upgrade wheel is at 100% and since it’s technically 13% right now it assumes the upgrade tree isn’t done but that’s just my guess.

I’m just going to wait it out since I’m sure the Skullgirls team will figure it out relatively quickly and I can wait to have my Primed Parasoul maxed out…
I didn't notice the keys came back, that's good to hear. Yeah hopefully they'll fix it soon

Status
Not open for further replies.