• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Squigly: Thrill Shrieker SA2

BladeGuy9

Reaction score
So I bought some Halloween Relic packs and ended up being lucky enough to pull a Thrill Shrieker. I was ecstatic and was able to max out her skill tree. But one thing I'm curious about is her SA2 comboing with Basso Buffo... in that it doesn't? Basso Buffo forces a tag out, which is how Thrill Shrieker's SA2 goes off, whenever the enemy tags out. And I made sure she had an enrage stack before using it. So, shouldn't it work like that, or is that just wishful thinking on my part?

Congrats on new Squig! SA2 description is not very clear, but it suggests that any kind of Tag Out should damage the opponent. Could either be a bug or an incorrect description of SA itself (in case opponent suffers damage only on deliberate Tag Out). Probably should be moved to "Bug Reports", but I guess we need further confirmation...

/Summon Liam

Congrats on new Squig! SA2 description is not very clear, but it suggests that any kind of Tag Out should damage the opponent. Could either be a bug or an incorrect description of SA itself (in case opponent suffers damage only on deliberate Tag Out). Probably should be moved to "Bug Reports", but I guess we need further confirmation...

/Summon Liam
Thanks man! And yes, my thoughts exactly. As it stands the description sounds like it means any sort of Tag Out and not just a deliberate Tag Out. I should probably move this to the Bugs Report though.

Also, since I'm new here, still learning the basics. Does that "Summon Liam" quote work as a mention of sorts and he'll get a notification that he was mentioned here?

Reactions: Disasterrr19
Also, since I'm new here, still learning the basics. Does that "Summon Liam" quote work as a mention of sorts and he'll get a notification that he was mentioned here?

Don't think that this feature works on this forum, it has different BB code system.

If SA2 indeed works only on deliberate Tag Out, it would be absolutely useless since AI tends to switch fighters when their HP is lower than 20% and that means you're only dealing 5% of their total HP... It would be sad, I wanted to make her my next Fire Diamond (if I get her, ofc).

Reactions: BladeGuy9
Don't think that this feature works on this forum, it has different BB code system.

If SA2 indeed works only on deliberate Tag Out, it would be absolutely useless since AI tends to switch fighters when their HP is lower than 20% and that means you're only dealing 5% of their total HP... It would be sad, I wanted to make her my next Fire Diamond (if I get her, ofc).

Ah, I see. I'll just move this on over to the "Bug Reports" then and hopefully find out if it's a bug or not. Cause yeah, her SA2 is pretty worthless then at that point. But honestly, don't let that deter you from building her. Cause her SA1 is still fairly good. Base atk wise, she's on equal terms as Poltergust, so she's a stronger Squigly.

Probably the best comparison I can make to this situation is Hack n Splash. Her SA2 is virtually worthless if you can't use Head Games properly (like me). But I still built her and made her a diamond because she's strong as hecc and her SA1 got a nice buff.

What exactly is Thrill Shrieker's SA? I'd like to make a master post of all the new SAs

What exactly is Thrill Shrieker's SA? I'd like to make a master post of all the new SAs
I just posted it nearby a couple of days before. Don't know the lvl1/2/3 values yet, guess what I saw was fully upgraded one:

SA: Danse Macabre
1) 100% chance to gain ENRAGE when gaining a DRAGON CHARGE. Each ENRAGE is removed when a charge is spent.
2) The opponent suffers damage equal to 25% of their current HEALTH when tagging out while Squigly has ENRAGE.

I just posted it nearby a couple of days before. Don't know the lvl1/2/3 values yet, guess what I saw was fully upgraded one:

SA: Danse Macabre
1) 100% chance to gain ENRAGE when gaining a DRAGON CHARGE. Each ENRAGE is removed when a charge is spent.
2) The opponent suffers damage equal to 25% of their current HEALTH when tagging out while Squigly has ENRAGE.
Actually just caught her in dailies a little after posting that, 25% bumps up to 50%

Reactions: Disasterrr19