• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters [Suggestion] Skins in Competitive Versus.

¿Like this suggestion?

• ¡Yeah!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

EmiIy

Reaction score
I speak for many to say that we would love a feature where we can customize our appearance in competitive Versus mode.

In the versus competitive mode it is normal that it is the mode with the most traffic of people, because in the free for all mode it is inaccurate to know if you can find people to fight with based on your score so that it is equal.

So, I would love to see an improvement related to the character design in the versus competitive mode.

I suggest that in the characters section, we can change the look of our characters in general depending on the fighters we have.

A default look of Robo-Fortune, silver, gold or diamond, depending on the fighters you have.

I would love for my Double in competitive mode to look like Double - Rainbow Blight, O Beowulf - Dark Might, Robo-Fortune - X-Bot, Painwheel - Neuromancer.

My suggestion in general is that in the Competitive mode you can have the option to equip aspects to your character of variants that you have, it would be very great and a special touch to the competitive Vs instead of using the same skin by default !

Last edited:
Reactions: Skulltoon