• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Walking The Beat Expert Daily

Echoes

Reaction score
Walking The Beat is by far the hardest daily in existence. On Expert, every fighter has a 15% chance to proc Invincible on taking a hit. This alone is incredibly painful and irritating (maybe 5%?) but it is once combined with First Aid, giving a 3000-odd FS fighter nigh-infinite health unless your FS is near their own. On top of that, the final fight is hardcoded to have an unblockable along with a staggering 200% health, ensuring if every single one of your fighters can't tank a Tuba Tuba, you ain't getting that Blockbuster anytime soon. If that wasn't enough, there's a 10% chance for the opponent to proc a stack of Armor upon getting hit, which in itself is fine but combined with the above reasons makes a tank-heavy event even tankier. I'll leave Taser alone since I'm aware it's already been nerfed.

All in all, the said factors combine to make an extremely frustrating Daily with little reward for completion. Hidden Variable, please rebalance this in 1.6.0.

To think this event is alr
Walking The Beat is by far the hardest daily in existence. On Expert, every fighter has a 15% chance to proc Invincible on taking a hit. This alone is incredibly painful and irritating (maybe 5%?) but it is once combined with First Aid, giving a 3000-odd FS fighter nigh-infinite health unless your FS is near their own. On top of that, the final fight is hardcoded to have an unblockable along with a staggering 200% health, ensuring if every single one of your fighters can't tank a Tuba Tuba, you ain't getting that Blockbuster anytime soon. If that wasn't enough, there's a 10% chance for the opponent to proc a stack of Armor upon getting hit, which in itself is fine but combined with the above reasons makes a tank-heavy event even tankier. I'll leave Taser alone since I'm aware it's already been nerfed.

All in all, the said factors combine to make an extremely frustrating Daily with little reward for completion. Hidden Variable, please rebalance this in 1.6.0.
To think this event have been modified once already for being too hard.

I'm aware; the "Unstoppable Force" modifier is the greatest problem. I've been thinking of ways to keep it from being this incredibly irritating. Maybe if you want to keep the 15%, implement a short 2-second cooldown?