• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection We should have a cumulative bonus too!

Wulfden

Reaction score
Just what the topic says, I know peeps had their grievances about missing the Silver Lining Relic ( I know I have after missing one day!) I was thinking instead of having the login bonuses reset every month and thereby stoping us from getting certain rewards, we should do away with the reset timing and instead put that towards a cumulative bonus where we get bonuses via logging in on consecutive days.

I.E: Day 1 - 1000 coins; Day 8 - 75/100 Theonite + 1,000 coins; Day 30 - 300 Theonite + 2,500

Of course to scale since these are just random numbers not meant to overthrow the login bonus but also compliment it so we have a better chance at still getting the Silver Lining Relic but also some extra things here and there so there's no real need to worry about the drain on theonite / reliance on Medici Shakedown I would suppose. Coins are about as plentiful as it gets atm, but a cumulative bonus would give a slightly steady supply besides the login bonus we have now!

If anything we could change the bonuses to bronze move relics / silver and so on to vary the bonuses given, but the main thing I'd emphasize is getting rid of the timed login bonus for one that rolls over and allows us to keep logging in to get the Silver Lining Relic even if we may not have gotten one day in!

Reactions: Shadowmaster757
In your suggestion, would you still "reset" the progress after getting the Silver Lining Relic, or do you want a quasi infinite cumulative login bonus with unique milestones?

In your suggestion, would you still "reset" the progress after getting the Silver Lining Relic, or do you want a quasi infinite cumulative login bonus with unique milestones?
I'd say reset the progress after getting the Silver Lining Relic, so basically you already have what we have now, and that is completed with each login but without a time limit to reset.

And then for every consecutive login, you receive a login bonus with unique milestones in addition to the daily bonus (It too will likely follow a daily schedule I.E will likely only go up for say, 7 days bonus before resetting or if the devs think it perfectly fine, up to the whole month). That way it's more like an incentive to log in every day (Nothing to overthrow the daily login of course) than merely to have the daily login bonuses we have now to be reset and therefore not give you a chance to make up a day or two you missed. You'll only miss out on building up a consecutive login bonus but still maintain the daily login bonus! Hope that clears that up a bit!

Reactions: Shadowmaster757