• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Which Origin are you looking forward to the most?

Which Origin Story are you looking forward to the most?

• Beowulf

• Double

• Eliza

• Filia

• Ms Fortune

• Parasoul

• Robo Fortune

• Squigly

• Fukua

Results are only viewable after voting.
Would be really interesting, what the devs will do with the origins of Annie, Eliza and Double. That's very intriguing.
On the other hand, there's Fukua and Robo-Fortune, who, in theory, would get their stories one day. Personally, I'm looking forward to them too. I believe it would be something mind-blowing.

Ребята! Вообще-то уже давно есть истории Валентайн, Филии и Парасоул уже есть!
Давайте лучше истории Дабл и М. Фортуны!

Ребята! Вообще-то уже давно есть истории Валентайн, Филии и Парасоул уже есть!
Давайте лучше истории Дабл и М. Фортуны!
Ну так это, опрос-то трёхлетней давности 😏
Кстати, поддерживаю про Надю. Нам необходима история самой безбашенной кошки в истории.

Reactions: ShuziK_O1
Ну так это, опрос-то трёхлетней давности 😏
Кстати, поддерживаю про Надю. Нам необходима история самой безбашенной кошки в истории.
Тут ты прав! Очень хочется историю Нади!!!

A Ms. Fortune origin would be cool, but a little predictable. We know what happens!

- Fishbone Gang (including Nadia) steals the Life Gem
- Without his health cheat (the Life Gem), Lorenzo Medici starts to rapidly age/decay
- Black Dahlia is dispatched. She cruelly murders and mutilates the Fishbone Gang
- Before being hacked to pieces, Nadia ingests the Life Gem and becomes the immortal(?) Ms. Fortune
- Nadia revives and seeks revenge

Could be a welcome opportunity to define the Fishbone Gang (Nadia's family) and maybe some Minette cameos.

A Ms. Fortune origin would be cool, but a little predictable. We know what happens!
Yes, but it would be nice to see Nadia during her Gang days.
Also, that Life Gem story might be only a part of Origin. There's an opportunity to tell how Nadia met the Fishbone Gang, how she trained, how she met Minette and Yu-Wan etc.

Could be a welcome opportunity to define the Fishbone Gang (Nadia's family) and maybe some Minette cameos.
That's what I'm hoping for ☺️

Well, and if we'll get Umbrella this year, I would like to see her story too. I wonder what's it going to be (I hope to see Adam being bossed around by a little kid 😁).

how she met Minette and Yu-Wan
This. I want to see the chemistry developing between a cat-girl and a fish-girl. OK, that sounded really bizarre 😏

I really want to see Eliza's story: how old she is really, how she met Sekhmet and developed a seemingly shared mind with her, how she learned to transform her new liquid body, what happened between her and Delilah, how Medici forced such a powerful character to work for them.

Last edited:
Fukua's origin story might probably be interesting, and i hope it expands her character while keeping the "haha funny filia clone" personality

Reactions: Holy Goose
Robo's origin would be really great because funny head attack

Now that Robo-Fortune is canon, I think we have a chance to see her Origin.
I wonder what would it look like. I suppose it might be about the time between her creation and her meeting with Annie. That's intriguing.
But I'm mostly rooting for having any new Origin story released, even if it is for a Scribble Cat 😸
Stanley Origin when

Reactions: Disasterrr19
Stanley? Dr.Avian origin when. Honesty he should become the app icon for April fools. See how many players actually know the lore. He’s had a big impact on many of the characters.

jokes aside, once all the fighters get origin stories (in like 5 years or more!), do you think we’ll get stories for the side characters?

jokes aside, once all the fighters get origin stories (in like 5 years or more!), do you think we’ll get stories for the side characters?
Why not?
I still would prefer getting a bigger character roster, though.
Just imagine some of the story modes. Oh my.
But now you made me realize that I really, really want to see Irvin's origin, not only to find out if the fan theories were right.