• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Will Megalith Array ever be released?

Small Band

Reaction score
Devs probably don’t visit character forums often, but who knows, maybe someone will respond.

i think they will! it’s just not a top priority at the moment. if i’m not wrong Peacock’s Deadly Airport was AI exclusive at one point (however i’m not totally sure). all the AI exclusive fighters (Idol Threat, Star-Crossed etc.) have been given to us as well, so there’s no real reason why they can’t give us the exclusive moves as well

Reactions: Small Band
Devs probably don’t visit character forums often, but who knows, maybe someone will respond.
Theyre in the process of balancing it. Currently it doesnt end when it kills a character, meaning it can KO an entire team with one use. Its a unique BB3 because in the console version each input would spawn a different projectile, they may be trying to put that in as well.

What do you mean released??? Wasn’t it already released? I saw it the other day... it’s the one where double turns into the giant moai statue head and spits out energy rings and there’s a bunch of georges walking and flying airplanes, right?

Theyre in the process of balancing it. Currently it doesnt end when it kills a character, meaning it can KO an entire team with one use. Its a unique BB3 because in the console version each input would spawn a different projectile, they may be trying to put that in as well.

I've noticed Deadly Airport being able to do the same as well. As DA is not a "staged kill" BB, it hits any incoming enemy after the fighter against whom it's launched is killed, and I hope this "serial kill" stays as is. Anyway, I do pray for Megalith becoming available to players, since rn Double variants have been pretty underwhelming, perhaps with the exception of Xenomorph.

What do you mean released??? Wasn’t it already released? I saw it the other day... it’s the one where double turns into the giant moai statue head and spits out energy rings and there’s a bunch of georges walking and flying airplanes, right?
As I understand it, only AI have access to it. So when you do a randomly generated battle, like on the Daily Events, a Double would have a chance to have it equipped. Releasing it means to let the move be available to everyone and can be dropped from move relics and such.