• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

New profile posts

Wait... My name is yoshikage kira o kira yoshikage? who knows
Art3mes
Art3mes
so you like hands
maxiefrommars
maxiefrommars
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink.
Hey @TasiaChaan , let me send you gifts already! I can’t accept your gold gift until we’re even again!
  • Haha
Reactions: Disasterrr19
Disasterrr19
Disasterrr19
I have someone who was sending me almost exclusively gold gifts. I'm currently at 32/82 with them, and they are at 109/5!

And yet I am still trying to spread my golds evenly among everyone...
I cannot download the new update cause my stuff is out of date and I literally can't do anything about it I'm quite literally in shambles
Soy un jugador de skullgirls cualquiera, una persona (no tan) buena y amable, también un flojazo pero un critico mamón en internet (Bueno, no tanto...) .

Me presento:
Duvan301
Nombre real: [Archivado]
Pasatiempos: Jugar skullgirls Mobile (Duuh..), Clash royale, Soul knight entre otros; Redes Sociales en general, Un poco de anime, Leer y Dormir.
Para servirles.
ANYONE ELSE SEE THE IMAGES ARE MESSED UP IN THE SG CUSTOM FIGHTERS THREAD OR AM I JUST GOING CRAZY
I cannot sleep. Been thinking about Beowulf and Valentine. it's 5:33 AM and I'm thinking abt these two. god.
Last shiny I got was....checks calendar two weeks ago. I've been spoiled so much where I think one is gonna pop up any second. If that happens,may the god hear my prayer and give me a shiny Blue Bomber maybe....she's cute.....shiny Tres Chic...??