• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal A team dont changed in rift battle after new enemy

Kyuubey

Reaction score
I started a new rift battle but one of my enemy's team in the choose team menu dont changed, stayed the same team as my opponent's before

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181213-234415.png
    Screenshot_20181213-234415.png
    602.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20181213-234357.png
    Screenshot_20181213-234357.png
    638.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20181213_235925_866.jpg
    IMG_20181213_235925_866.jpg
    421.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20181214_000012_095.jpg
    IMG_20181214_000012_095.jpg
    387.3 KB · Views: 5
Thanks for the report! We're aware of this bug and we hope to have it fixed as soon as we can.

Reactions: TasiaChaan
I started a new rift battle but one of my enemy's team in the choose team menu dont changed, stayed the same team as my opponent's before
I had this bug too, when fighting 16k eam, it's suddenly became 30k team that I cannot fight before that. Screenshot later.

fxtpnp.png

It's begins with this team.

156wp49.png

Suddenly became this. That one team that I have confined to @Liam.

11vpa28.png

Aaaaand..... Welcome to buggy team's score hell.

I have enjoyed that whole node until this bug appears and the only problem is NOT MUCH TIME LEFT. oh man...

Last edited:
It’s spreading! For me it’s currently happening on TWO nodes: the final one with the sacrosanct mod shows one thing and when i enter it shows me the team i was supposed to fight on the previous rift match (which was also buggy and switched) and the individual node to the right with the perma inmunity mod (gives me the opponent from the previous rift match).

Happened to me in the last battle on the boss node. First try was against the previous opponent that I lost my final game on the affected node. Also probably going to lose because of it since the game was even otherwise.

And suddenly it got fixed: i had closed the app for a few minutes, went back in and still the same, but switching between my base and battle a few times worked this time (it hadn’t before).

Reactions: TasiaChaan
And suddenly it got fixed: i had closed the app for a few minutes, went back in and still the same, but switching between my base and battle a few times worked this time (it hadn’t before).
I use this way too, and my opponent's nodes are clear.

Last edited:
It took me 6 attempts with weaker fighter until it fixed.

You mean you fought the switched team and lost to it 6 times until it fixed?

If so, I misunderstood your previous post: i thought you meant you restarted the app and switched between my base and battle a few times, 6 times.

Losing and giving defense points to the opponent for a bug is definitely not a good workaround, don’t you think? I mean, better to leave it untouched in that case.

Last edited:
You mean you fought the switched team and lost to it 6 times until it fixed?
Actually the "6 times" are how many I tried to beat it (after 2 attempt for fixing and also testing)

2v82tzc.png

Out of topic? I know. But does he just did it or the server gone wrong?

Last edited: