• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 4.0.2 Update Notes (Available now!)

Does anyone else have problems with the game getting stuck on loading screens until it times out and throws you back to the menu?
Not sure if it's my phone or if this is a problem with the update

Does anyone else have problems with the game getting stuck on loading screens until it times out and throws you back to the menu?
Not sure if it's my phone or if this is a problem with the update
Well, has happened to me when finishing a fight, my results get saved (prize fight points and milestone rewards), so i don't mind it very much.
But yeah, since the update loading takes much longer, for practically everything.

Reactions: Ryouhi
Network Connection Errors

LWMJR5Y.png
  • We've hopefully fully resolved an issue where the game would get stuck infinitely waiting after you finished a fight. This bug would leave you with an image of George walking in the lower right... forever. Now, you should have the option to RETRY sending a message to the server. Our sincere apologies to those who were impacted by this bug! Please let us know if you get it again.

Happened again. While playing a shot in the dark prize fight.

76F763B6-52BE-4016-9FC2-BBB95AC86226.jpeg Ok I want to ask anyone to tell me who to beat this there’s no way you can beat Dreadlocks and I have a max gold peacock so can anyone tell me how to beat it this is really all I need

View attachment 6573 Ok I want to ask anyone to tell me who to beat this there’s no way you can beat Dreadlocks and I have a max gold peacock so can anyone tell me how to beat it this is really all I need
You can use SilentKill Valentine with ICU marquee. She should heal enough back to beat Dreadlock. Good luck!

View attachment 6573 Ok I want to ask anyone to tell me who to beat this there’s no way you can beat Dreadlocks and I have a max gold peacock so can anyone tell me how to beat it this is really all I need

I did that one with a maxed gold Ultraviolent. For the Dread Locks, i used outtake to deal with the Djinn first. I think i intercepted a bit, but throws are very good with Peacock

Are you sure that you lost your streak and it counted as a loss?

It was stuck for about 10 minutes without getting that retry message. Instead of minimizing, closed the game by mistake before leaving to open the recording app and streak was lost.

Just a heads up that 4.0.2 hotfix is being worked on to fix a few outstanding issues. We're hoping to release it sometime this week.

Here are the update notes:

• Fixed an issue where the ARMOR BREAK Modifier wasn't providing bonus damage.
• Fixed an issue where THRILL SHRIEKER's SA2 wasn't activating when using an OUTTAKE on the opponent.
• Fixed an exploit with unintended Moves being allowed in competitive VERSUS.
• Numerous server stability improvements.

Thanks for your patience while we work on these things!

Hello everyone When will the problem with daily tasks be fixed? Every time I have to get a special reception, the game gives a connection error and after reconnecting, reports that I allegedly re-won and give a measly 120 coins. I also can't open the relics of the techniques I have an error.

Reactions: Blooicus
Hi! I have no speshial gift after updating game and my every-day-coming list is on DAY1! ((((

I am experiencing some server issues while playing the game.
This is on the Halloween Prize Fight.
20191102_164615.jpg

Game has net issues.
I cannot play right now.

How can we keep up with the big grind right now?

This is unacceptable.

Same here, horribly lagging.
Error codes make me annoyed: 0 , 504, 3.UDE.20

Game has net issues.
I cannot play right now.

How can we keep up with the big grind right now?

This is unacceptable.
Oooo someone is using big words

So after a couple weeks of playing with the improved Fight Assist, I am not convinced that doing daily events are faster.

I have a 40minute commute and I used to just finish both expert and master for one character daily. It had been the same since the improved Fight Assist.

Yes it’s cool that AI will use Special Moves and BBs now but the main time sink is not the fights themselves. What’s taking up most time is the manual character selection, clicking on the next node, game loading, etc.

For example, on Squigly master I can finish off a node with a throw on each opponent with maxed Diamond character. The match itself is 5s or so. Loading, selecting node, changing characters might take 30s or more.

Overall, improved Fight Assist may have made it slightly faster/safer to auto play on slightly higher Prize Fight streaks like 15-25 win streaks. It does not, however, make enough of an impact to the mundane daily grind. A couple of ideas/suggestions:

- someone else said it on a different post, but rather than going back to the map let players click on a “next fight” button. This would reduce some loading time

- give us preset team function in the game. Many games have this where you can save something like 5 teams. This will reduce time from scrolling through your collection and make new teams each time energy runs out.

- make a “exploration” function as an option to manually do the daily events. Exploration is a one time setup: select 20 characters and they are locked from use for 30minutes once you dispatch your team. After 30 minutes your team of 20 returns with the same amount of moves and coins you’d normally get, or slightly less for the convenience. The daily event map is cleared from doing this. If a team total FS is too low, exploration may fail and you get little to no rewards. This function is only available after you’ve completed all levels of daily events at least once.

That last one, the exploration function, reminds me of Metal Gear Solid V, sending troops to do missions to bring back resources, but sometimes be killed in action. Could be a fun in a away-from-game manager way.

I just see no use in Fight Assist. I tried it once and my phone falls asleep before the match ends so one must keep tapping, interrupting the AI, so it keeps awake to completion. At that point, it is like, "why not just fight yourself if it takes so much monitoring?"

A couple of anomalies in 4.02 that I don't want to create bug threads for:
  • Gold and Diamond Squiglys (like Poltergust, Bio-Exorcist, Love Crafted) that crawl out of the ground for an entrance animation do an unusual twitch when "SHOWTIME" announces the start of the fight. Silvers that swing and Bronzes that bow do not flinch like their higher-tier counterparts.
  • On a Rift match-up screen (surface level, you versus them), tapping on the opponent's portrait no longer brings up a menu to inspect their top fighters

Reactions: Disasterrr19