• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Which character has the best ability?

SoakingSamuel

Reaction score
I'm using Scrubs Valentine and PeaShooter Peacock, but they're both wind. Who should I replace them with?

That's a very vague question. Are you asking who's the absolute strongest? That'd probably go to Epic Sax Bigband since he can do much damage while still having relatively high health. If you're asking who is stronger between Scrubs and Peashooter, that'd certainly be Peashooter since she increases projectile damage by 50% and the bomb throwing attack, George's Day Out, can easily deal half a life bar in one hit while also extending you combos most of the time.

Reactions: SoakingSamuel
That's a very vague question. Are you asking who's the absolute strongest? That'd probably go to Epic Sax Bigband since he can do much damage while still having relatively high health. If you're asking who is stronger between Scrubs and Peashooter, that'd certainly be Peashooter since she increases projectile damage by 50% and the bomb throwing attack, George's Day Out, can easily deal half a life bar in one hit while also extending you combos most of the time.
Yes! That's exactly what I do! George's day out is insane with her. I guess I'm asking who's a better healer than scrubs Valentine

Yes! That's exactly what I do! George's day out is insane with her. I guess I'm asking who's a better healer than scrubs Valentine

Oh err, I don't think there are characters that are particularly good at healing. There's Icy Hot Valentine which gives 6 seconds of Regen on Tag-In but that only amounts to 6% HP. There's also Graveyard Shift Valentine who gives 15 seconds of Regen on ally death. I suppose Icy Hot would be best since she also gives Blockbuster percent, which will help with using her Forbidden Procedure Blockbuster (the one where she uses defibrillators on the ground) which will revive a single ally if used on their unconscious body.

I haven't confirmed but I've heard that a higher ranked Forbidden Procedure will give more health.

There's also Last Hope Valentine, she can resurrect herself with 50% HP and her signature ability is URGENT CARE. This gives her team memebers HEAVY REGEN. :/ the only thing that sucks about her is that she's an exclusive fighter.