• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Revised Painwheel Tier List

Who's worse, GI Jazz or Firefly?

• GI Jazz

Votes: 64 76.2%
  • Firefly

Votes: 20 23.8%

• Total voters
View attachment 4548 Screenshot taken after flytrap killed one of my fighters AND squigly have preformed G5>juggle.
So if flytraps regen has a timer it should’ve shown.
Someone confirm does flytrap’s regen have a timer? Because the one I fought didn’t have a timer!

Fly Trap's regen does not have a timer. It lasts until removed by someone's SA or if she tags out and comes back in

Yeah, it can make her really strong on defense. If you flub something, and she kills one of your characters, she can become impossible to kill if you don't have a bleed or tag out to negate the effect.

View attachment 4548 Screenshot taken after flytrap killed one of my fighters AND squigly have preformed G5>juggle.
So if flytraps regen has a timer it should’ve shown.
Someone confirm does flytrap’s regen have a timer? Because the one I fought didn’t have a timer!
The original trailer for her showed no timer, and her SA doesn't specify X amount of seconds of regen. Same thing with Purrfect Dark - no specified time = no expiration

Find this a little /// iffy.
At a streak of fifty, and groups with 100k things can get really messed up; bleed etc can be tricky to follow up on, one sucker punch can simply close you.

-Firefly

Then again can apply to all Painwheel's

Find this a little /// iffy.
At a streak of fifty, and groups with 100k things can get really messed up; bleed etc can be tricky to follow up on, one sucker punch can simply close you.

-Firefly

Then again can apply to all Painwheel's
I'm not quite sure I follow. i'm operating on barely 4 hrs of sleep

I'm not quite sure I follow. i'm operating on barely 4 hrs of sleep
Oh it is nothing, I'm just saying on the side of using her that dangers of not been careful when using her. I've had times where the abilities just don't matter on offense, even bleed etc just been nulled down to zero on accuracy landing. lol

GI solves this in away if to that vote thing as well.

Oh it is nothing, I'm just saying on the side of using her that dangers of not been careful when using her. I've had times where the abilities just don't matter on offense, even bleed etc just been nulled down to zero on accuracy landing. lol

GI solves this in away if to that vote thing as well.
Ah

Reactions: Yomady
Freaky Friday
Her second SA is not used that often. Her first SA is the magic.
A proud owner of a diamond Friday, though.
I have killed teams, as high as 105k, solely just be using friday.
She can kill anyone, bleeding them like anything.
Except Dream band, Splitting Image, blood bath, Dreadlocks, that's all folks and (only) ICU Valentines.
Every player has their counters.
But being a natural silver, she really feels overpowered, to me.
These are my options, don't bully me 🥺.

Nice thread, though.

Except Dream band, Splitting Image, blood bath, Dreadlocks, that's all folks and (only) ICU Valentines.

Nice thread, though.
With Freaky vs Dream Big Band I just keep him on the ground, end up a brutalised with the spikes flying off the needles all the time 😝. Ballsy vs a Splitting Image to start with, man.

Out of all I like
Buzzkill, you can even convert with Filia.

Reactions: Art3mes
With Freaky vs Dream Big Band I just keep him on the ground, end up a brutalised with the spikes flying off the needles all the time 😝. Ballsy vs a Splitting Image to start with, man.

Out of all I like
Buzzkill, you can even convert with Filia.
When I'll get a buzzkill, my opinion might Change.
Opinion changes when you get to use the certain characters.
Previously, my favourite painwheel was Blood Drive. I laugh at myself now.
I am currently using Flytrap and Friday as my main painwheels.

Reactions: Yomady
When I'll get a buzzkill, my opinion might Change.
Opinion changes when you get to use the certain characters.
Previously, my favourite painwheel was Blood Drive. I laugh at myself now.
I am currently using Flytrap and Friday as my main painwheels.
From a point of view of a person who now finally has all PWs, tested them all in the field, and considers PW as a main character, I almost completely agree with @theLoneskull 's list with one minor exception - I still place Rusty above Blood Drive.

If this tier list is meant to reflect not only pure strength, but also endgame usability (in high PF streaks and Dia Rifts), buff conversion still wins over raw damage. It does not mean that Rusty will shred a Private Dick or Bio faster than Blood Drive, but she would be way more useful when dealing with M&F's Last Stand, G.I. Jazz, Overclocked, etc. Also, she's a Bronze, so she requires less investments to become an efficient fighter. So, if a new player is going to go by this tier list, I would say that in a long run choosing Rusty over Blood Drive is totally justified.

@Art3mes , since you already have Fly Trap, Buzz will not be a groundbreaker. After hundreds of battles with both, I decided that both mainly rely on their ridiculously high damage. Buzz's Heavy Bleed is just a cherry on top, but I yet have to see an opponent team where Heavy Bleed would allow me to do anything that 28K paper damage could not achieve.

Nice thread, though.
I completely agree with you. My Friday's not fully maxed yet, but I'm absolutely loving her. OP is maybe pushing it a bit cause she's got a decent number of counters in anti debuffs, but she's definitely really strong. As for Dread Locks, it depends really. If SA2 hasn't been procc'd and you don't have the precision stacks then yeah I would agree
(also I hate Dream Band. that guy sucks)

From a point of view of a person who now finally has all PWs, tested them all in the field, and considers PW as a main character, I almost completely agree with @theLoneskull 's list with one minor exception - I still place Rusty above Blood Drive.

If this tier list is meant to reflect not only pure strength, but also endgame usability (in high PF streaks and Dia Rifts), buff conversion still wins over raw damage. It does not mean that Rusty will shred a Private Dick or Bio faster than Blood Drive, but she would be way more useful when dealing with M&F's Last Stand, G.I. Jazz, Overclocked, etc. Also, she's a Bronze, so she requires less investments to become an efficient fighter. So, if a new player is going to go by this tier list, I would say that in a long run choosing Rusty over Blood Drive is totally justified.

@Art3mes , since you already have Fly Trap, Buzz will not be a groundbreaker. After hundreds of battles with both, I decided that both mainly rely on their ridiculously high damage. Buzz's Heavy Bleed is just a cherry on top, but I yet have to see an opponent team where Heavy Bleed would allow me to do anything that 28K paper damage could not achieve.
That is actually a point I forgot to include. Fighters like M&F and OC are less annoying when you convert their buffs to bleed
(great for her cause M&F cause M&F sucks to fight)

also I hate Dream Band. that guy sucks
I don't see why Dream Band gives you so much trouble. Immunity counters Freaky's bleeds, yes, but you can always go L5->Gae Bolga Stinger->L5->Gae Bolga Stinger->L5->Cruel Lily. Add more GBS links if you want. Easily reaches 5 Bleed stacks even after one GBS due to Crit Chance bonus, keeps him standing in the end (so, no Immunity), safe block after Cruel Lily. Rinse, repeat, finish second combo with Buer Overdrive to finish him or at least burn his Meter (if he's still alive after so much time with 5 bleeds).

I don't see why Dream Band gives you so much trouble. Immunity counters Freaky's bleeds, yes, but you can always go L5->Gae Bolga Stinger->L5->Gae Bolga Stinger->L5->Cruel Lily. Add more GBS links if you want. Easily reaches 5 Bleed stacks even after one GBS due to Crit Chance bonus, keeps him standing in the end (so, no Immunity), safe block after Cruel Lily. Rinse, repeat, finish second combo with Buer Overdrive to finish him or at least burn his Meter (if he's still alive after so much time with 5 bleeds).
I haven't fought a Dream Band with Freaky, although this will be important for me lol
I'm just saying that cause in the most recent light pf, every time I fought him I timed out

Reactions: Disasterrr19