• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

[OFF TOPIC] How to start a Fight 101

*grabs valentine and filia* No these are best waifu *runs away*

Guys, can we just realized that this message is numbered 963? WHY IS THERE SO MANY MESSAGES?
We're nearing #1000th post. Can't stop won't stop!

Sure, take those two. I'll take the best one of the bunch over here. *grabs Squigly*

http://gph.is/2evCHLk
I wanna say he has love for both, he just doesn't really try to use one more than the other lmao

Beowulf is the representation of a healthy poly relationship between a man, his chair, and his dead enemies arm, this thread could learn a thing or two from them pfft
dude I'm not sure trying to have whoopie with a dead arm is any example of healthy. Also, who's doing the pitching? The arm? I know it still twitches occasionally.

Does it matter really? If the NPC doesn't want to lose, it won't lose ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Additionally, the fighters' bonuses like bulletproof or enrage are at least double the chances to show up for the opponent's benefit than they are to show up for yours.

Additionally, the fighters' bonuses like bulletproof or enrage are at least double the chances to show up for the opponent's benefit than they are to show up for yours.
Wh- I- What?
Where did this talk of mechanics come from?

By this point we don't even use in game mechanics here

Also it's more of random discussions here

I supported squigly and now time to help squigly

And now my job is complete
Thanks for contributing to the true side that is Squigly's.
You shouldn't spread lies about me though, since we're brothers in arms and all that.

Thanks for contributing to the true side that is Squigly's.
You shouldn't spread lies about me though, since we're brothers in arms and all that.
...don't say that.. Oh yea I also have.....nothing....being a neutral player has finally kicked me in the butt