• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal 3 issues i've found

Shelzar

Reaction score
First one i've found is in Cerebella's master level daily event.
It has a "Get a grip" effect and makes all throws deal no damage. But some Squigly and Filia blockbusters deal no damage too cuz of this effect. Idk if this is a feature or a bug.

Another issue is with the russian translation of Annie - Triple Threat.
In the English version her first signature ability says that it gives you immunity, unflinching, OR(или) invincible. But in the russian version it says that it gives you immunity, unflinching, AND(и) invincible. So i thought that this ability gives me all of the 3 effects at once, but it doesn't.

And the final issue is with the in game shop. I cant access the shop it tells me that
"There was a problem attempting to retrieve some store items. Error code: 496."

I'm playing on Samsung Galaxy A31 and my user id is 1j3r-1bps6 if you need that.

I couldn't attach the video and a screenshot cuz it says that "The file is too large" sorry

Thanks for these reports. I'll check out that get a grip issue, it sounds familiar. I'll let our localization team know about the mis-translation of Triple Threat as well.

As far as the store issue goes, we're aware of players not being able to access the store and we've been spending time investigating. What region of the world are you currently playing from?

Thanks for these reports. I'll check out that get a grip issue, it sounds familiar. I'll let our localization team know about the mis-translation of Triple Threat as well.

As far as the store issue goes, we're aware of players not being able to access the store and we've been spending time investigating. What region of the world are you currently playing from?
Thank you, i'm playing from Russia, Eastern Europe

We've been getting many reports of the store not working specifically in Russia. We believe this is due to the recent sanctions which has blocked Google Play from functioning there.

I have heard of players on Huawei Devices reinstalling SGM using AppGallery and that appears to work, if you have access to a Huawei device.

For future updates, we will be looking at ways to allow players to still access free items in the store, regardless of the current state of Google Play or the Appstore.