• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Aeon/Venus Fights

ladybugo1

Reaction score
I was just looking for someone to clear this up for me. I've been looking at people talk about these "Aeon/Venus" fights when someone reaches a certain level in Prize Fights. Can someone explain to me what they are, and what makes them special? Of course I know who the characters are from the original game, I just want to know about the self named fights.

Aeon / Venus are teams that are generated by our server (AI teams), so they are not based on teams used by real players.

You might bump into Aeon and Venus when the app is having a difficult time finding players to choose from in your Fighter Score range, but sometimes these AI teams will show up regardless.

Hope this helps answer your question!

Aeon / Venus are teams that are generated by our server (AI teams), so they are not based on teams used by real players.

You might bump into Aeon and Venus when the app is having a difficult time finding players to choose from in your Fighter Score range, but sometimes these AI teams will show up regardless.

Hope this helps answer your question!
Thank you so much! Another question I have is if you get special prizes for beating these fights?

Thank you so much! Another question I have is if you get special prizes for beating these fights?
No, these teams (Aeon/Venus) only serves to reach more streaks because they are easier than the other two teams (in general, Aeon and Venus teams has low FS in relation to the other teams you can fight).

Reactions: ladybugo1
I never bump onto them. How exactly can i increase my chance to fight them. I constantly can reach 30 win streaks but never got lucky with them.
pretty sure you wont find them after the pz fight score update (where they log your recent team within a fight score range). UNLESS no one else is playing the pz.