• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bad Ms Frosty worth it?

AlucardlmlCobhc

Reaction score
Hello greetings a doubt is still worth investing resources in her after your nerf?

For the sake of giving a short answer, I recommend having at least one fighter capable of challenging armor focused fighters, and BMF being able to disable Blockbusters as well makes her pretty good at it. She does compete with Headstrong, but Headstrong needs her MA to do control meter and can't bleed as well if you need that for any reason, and has command grabs in return. If you already have someone who can armor break well, no need to invest in her right away (but keep her around, as if/when you start playing rifts she's a good answer to many of the stronger catalysts imo).

I haven't much used her, but any Filia is a reliable source of bleed with the right combos and especially with The First Cut unlocked. I can testify to what Scorialimit said above with armor break being important later on - the most annoying thing you'll find on Rift nodes is an opponent constantly gaining armor. She seems like a good choice!

Reactions: AlucardlmlCobhc