• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Beowulf Throw Animation Glitch

Has anyone ever had this glitch or am I special 。◕‿◕。

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

CrimsonRage

Reaction score
So, I've been getting these Beowulf Throw glitches during PF. It is a really random glitch that rarely ever happens and I have only experienced it 4 times. I don't know what triggers this throw Animation Glitch but I do use throws alot for Coldstones and usually just keep throwing until it stuns before I combo. I searched the forums and no one has ever had the glitch and posted it here so I thought it might just be my phone, however when I switched over to my tablet I got the glitch again and luckily managed to record it. My friend has never experienced the glitch so I don't know if it's just my account but I doubt that.

Oh, I just created a bug report on this in the other forum section. It seems to happen specifically versus Fukua? Did you activate Hype Mode at all during the match?

Oh, I just created a bug report on this in the other forum section. It seems to happen specifically versus Fukua? Did you activate Hype Mode at all during the match?
I don't think I did activate hype cause I tagged in with one hype charge, did the full combo and got the second hype charge then used the wulf shoot to get the third hype charge. Yeah, it is usually against fukua's that I get this bug but I did get it once against the summer salt in peacock master boss node which was the very first time I got the bug and thought I was going crazy.

This happens if you throw Fukua too quickly after she stands up, as Beowulf. It has been fixed for 4.4. :)